What is the worst betrayal you have ever experienced?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone lied about something I did and everyone believed the liar without me ever getting the chance to tell my side of the real truth.

I don't care much nowadays considering the "liar" is a bit of a mental case who can never let any bad things that occured in his past go and has some very nasty rumors about him circulating the town currently.

DayvanCowboy said:
Someone lied about something I did and everyone believed the liar without me ever getting the chance to tell my side of the real truth.

I don't care much nowadays considering the "liar" is a bit of a mental case who can never let any bad things that occured in his past go and has some very nasty rumors about him circulating the town currently.

Sounds like he is reaping what he sowed.

My mate and my GF started seeing one another behind my back why I was in hospital receiving meager surgery.

Naleena said:
Bluey said:
My mate and my GF started seeing one another behind my back why I was in hospital receiving meager surgery.

****. It's hard to believe anyone could be THAT dirty to someone.
((((((((((((((Bluey))))))))))))))))

Oh believe it. 3 months I was in hospital and I found out about them only days of getting out from another friend that told me. He only told me BTW cos he had a touch of the green eyed monster in him as well. At this stage I could not even get out of bed still with out help. Recovering from two meager operations with in the space of 3 moths takes time.

It was from this point in my life that I become more lonely. Never was in work or ever had a GF since.

humm the worse betrayal was that I got left out after doing my part for a group project. In the end, I had to complete my project alone and worse, i got the worse grades, while they had the better ones.

I don't know. I don't stew over it, I always tell myself it's not their fault for backstabbing me and usually shug it off. I'll avoid people if I know that they'll only end up hurting me, but we are what the world makes us so I have trouble blaming people. These things happen. People are amazing creatures but we all have our flaws.

With that said, I have been betrayed, many times. It's that same old thing, fool me once shame on you. But now I can't really blame anyone but myself, can I? I can see what it takes to avoid these things, but I don't want to be that person. I want to be the one that trusts people. I want to be trusted. I do all I can to be kind. If the price for that is that I am betrayed, then these things happen.

The one at Krondor

9243-61628-kroncoverjpg-noscale.jpg

My ex-gf, after living through a living hell with her for over a decade.
I stood by her side through thick and thin, through all the insanity and chaso.
I thought...if you love someone you stand by thier side through it all.
I stuggled with it for many, many years. I belived I truley love her.
Not becuase i wanted to save her or changed her.
I thought that she loves me...she saids it all the time.

The role of codepency as some may term it was not something i want to play or take on.
I just love her. She was the love of my life. She wasn't like that for the first 5 years of the
relationship. After she relapsed into her alcoholism...I was confronted with a monster I never knew.
I belive the true her was in there somewhere not the disease of alcoholism that had taken over her
and over our lives.

I tried to break away from the relationship many times. Seperations after seperations.
Time and time again she'll force her way back into my life. I'll bascailly find her pass out
drunk in the front yard or she had broken into the house.
When the honeysuckle hits the fan. She would always trun to me.
The consequence gets worst and worst, but it was something I thought we could work through.
For a while things would be good. Sometimes it'll last for a year other times a couple of months.
Then off she gose on a beinge again..and the insane merry go round.
The crazy Dr jeckle and Miss Hyde routine spins me in the process.

Each time she would make me promise not to leave her. The images of her
crying and shaking are imprinted in my mind. But it would always be the same.
I'd spend many, many nignts, holidays, birthday, x-max alone...becuase she
was too bussy gambling.

It got so bad..I had to move to another town and another place of employment.
I live in a small community..She knew where i work and where i live, my e-mail
my phone #. Sometimes she'll even just show up at my office in tears and promise
to do better.

Anyway, this last time....I thouhgt..maybe it was it. Maybe it was the BOTTOM
that alocoholics hit becuase it was really, really fucken bad.

I was living at my friends massion.My freinds which of course tried to keep me
away from her and needed to get well.
I didn't have to pay any bills becuase money wasn't an issue becuase
my friend is a millionair. He only wanted to help me and wish somehow I can find happiness
and start a new life.

She called me..again. And there I went.
My friends weren't too happy with me...I had everything, but they kind of understood
that I love.

Anyway, after a year of living with her going through all of the trials by fire of
her getting sober again. She fucken told me oneday that she didn't love me more...
No fucken explaintions, No nothing....she won't even talk to me.
Not a even one word or recognitions of any of the chaos or pain she cuased us.
Not even a sorry.
Not even 5 mins of her time....after 10 years, I think i deserve at least that much but maybe i expect too much.

So I'm thinking...welll fresia ***** !!!
I guess so....i didn't know how to stop loving her, it wasn't in me.
It's not s if I've never broken up with someone before. I just love her.
I never wanted to hate her but I guess this is the only way i know how to do it.

What really hurts me is...she tells everyone she made amens to people she hurted
mmmmmm wtf ??? She didn't live with anyone else through all the crap for all those years.
Who the hell cn those people be...??? i guess , it wasn't me becuase i havn't heard
a word..not even a letter. It might be too much for me to expect a letter on my grave..so i'm not going to expect that.

Was i not there with you through your darkest moment.
Was i not there with you while you were in despair
Was i not there with you when the world hated you
Was i not there with you to hold your hands.
Was i not there with you with all your fears.
Was i not there with you as a freind.
Was i not there with you when you hated yourself
Was i not there with you to wipe your tears.
Was I not there with you when you wanted to kill yourself.
Was I not there with you to hold you tight when you scream.
Was I not there with you just becuase i love you.
I'm not a god but just a man....but i was with you through it all.

You yet to hold me. I needed to loved too.

Dang Lonesome Crow, that's pretty rough. Hope you were able to get past that(assuming you wanted to).

For me, I place the blame on my mother. I may be looking for a scapegoat but I blame her for most of my social failings. She was so overprotective that I pretty much gave up on social life during high school. I figured that in college, things would work themselves out. Its been 6 years since high school and its only gotten worse.

Thanks for read'in eh...
i hope you get better or find a way through all the darn madness too.

Honestly, I been getting t-off for no particular reason...so I say for the past of couple of days.
The turth is I've been getting flashback of feelings and thoughts of betrayal.
Freaken resedue of crap or un resolved anger that gose spining in my head.

I just want to be able to say to her face in person look her in the eyes... "you're messed up ***** and I hope
you burn in hell".

I guess if i can write about it , I getting better or want to get better. Maybe this is helping.
I've been carrying her god **** secrets around for too god **** long.
I don't think about her anymore...but sometimes my mind just throws random thoughts from the pass.
When i see an image of her...I get pissed. And i don't feel like praying for her ass today.

Lonesome Crow said:
Thanks for read'in eh...
i hope you get better or find a way through all the darn madness too.

Honestly, I been getting t-off for no particular reason...so I say for the past of couple of days.
The turth is I've been getting flashback of feelings and thoughts of betrayal.
Freaken resedue of crap or un resolved anger that gose spining in my head.

I just want to be able to say to her face in person look her in the eyes... "you're messed up ***** and I hope
you burn in hell".

I guess if i can write about it , I getting better or want to get better. Maybe this is helping.
I've been carrying her god **** secrets around for too god **** long.
I don't think about her anymore...but sometimes my mind just throws random thoughts from the pass.
When i see an image of her...I get pissed. And i don't feel like praying for her ass today.

How long has it been?

Lonesome Crow said:
Anyway, after a year of living with her going through all of the trials by fire of
her getting sober again. She fucken told me oneday that she didn't love me more...
No fucken explaintions, No nothing....she won't even talk to me.
Not a even one word or recognitions of any of the chaos or pain she cuased us.
Not even a sorry.
Not even 5 mins of her time....after 10 years, I think i deserve at least that much but maybe i expect too much.

What really hurts me is...she tells everyone she made amens to people she hurted
mmmmmm wtf ??? She didn't live with anyone else through all the crap for all those years.
Who the hell cn those people be...??? i guess , it wasn't me becuase i havn't heard
a word..not even a letter. It might be too much for me to expect a letter on my grave..so i'm not going to expect that.

((((((((((((((Lonesome Crowe)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
She hurt you deeply. I am sorry for that. I hope you one day get the closure that you need. As far as getting mad, get mad. Give yourself permission to feel everything you do. I had someone hurt me in a way you can't imagine and I tried for years to forgive them because people kept telling me thats what I had to do to get over it. The more I forgave, the more bad dreams I would have of this person.
I finally got to the point where I said, "fresia it! I'm not forgiving XXXX." I wasn't ready to because, I hadn't dealt with the crap they did to me. I was too focused on forgiveness and getting PAST this instead of feeling it and dealing with it. When I felt the anger and all the other emotions I needed to, the bad dreams stopped. I gave myself permission to go through the pain, anger, hate, and then when I was ready, I forgave them. Forgiveness comes when it comes. How long is that? Depends on the offense and who did it. Healing comes when you work through your feelings- all of them, even the ones considered negative or bad. My advice is, if you don't want to pray for her don't.
fresia her! Nothing says you have to do anything for her ever again. Yeah, we are supposed to forgive and all that and you will when the time is right for you. Until then get mad, yell, scream, write, hate, cry and everything else you need to do to get over this.

my best friend for four years and my ex made out in front of me after a party. no one ever said sorry at least to my face. they thought it was "natural" and that i'm a bitter person. nothing was the same ever since. and worst of all, no one i know fuckin cares.

my roomate started ******* with my other roomate. they never got jobs, i worked my ass off, they stole my 500$ for rent, used it to buy beer instead. messed up my renters history, I now have an eviction. cannot rent any apartment. Now he is all about hinduism and enlightenment and honeysuckle. however, again, NOBODY fuckin apologized or at least feel sympathetic to my situation.

when i first moved to US i had a crush on a chinese girl in my 8th grade. i told this friend of mine (he was basically first friend in US) that i kinda liked her and urged him NOT to tell anyone. the next day i went to school buncha people knew becase that ************ told everyone. it became really awkward with that girl ever since. again, no one gives a flying fresia. he prob doesnt remember. i still see him from time to time.

i hold everything in. i rarely confront anyone mainly because i dont like conflicts.

now i alienate myself from everyone i used to know. i'm afraid to meet new people, cannot sleep at night, everytime i think about what has happened I get very very depressed. somehow i cannot let these things go. i'm afraid to go outside in my city sometimes because im afraid ill see people that i used to know and have hurt me. i dont know what i'll do to them.

life fuckin sucks for me. im not a bitter person or someone who holds grudges, but when people treat me like that, i really dont know how to fuckin react. if i dont say anything im afraid ill be treated like this for the rest of my life. If I DO confront these people, i'll be bitter and honeysuckle. i hate that. i fuckin hate my situation.

phew that felt ok.

I'm sorry you're going throught that SignX.

That's terrible and hard. I don't think there's instructions or a book of how you're suppost
to react or handle yourself in some fresia up life events.
Holly crap...i wouldn't want to be in your situation and wouldn't know exactly what to do either
if i was confront with it.

First and formost don't hate yourself

No..if you confront those people, you're saying that honeysuckle is not right and standing up for
yourself. You're angery becuase freaken jerk off rip you off of your hard earn money.
fuckk...i hate it when people rip me off.

it's confusing sometimes..beucase the way i was raised. Slow to anger and to be a decent human being.
But some people don't live by those same rules, morals or vaules.

well..through some therapy....I found out it was okay for me to get angery.
I'm not fucken budha or jesus christ. Kind of like what Nalee is saying to me.

If you surpress your anger..it leads into depression...that's what happening to you.

I'm glad you wrote.

There been a slight shift in my thinking or attitude after writing my post. I think it's helping.
For some reason Nalee knew i needed it.

Latest posts

Back