Hey everyone!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krustywazoo

Reaction score
Hey! 

I'm krusty. 31, male. I'm from Newfoundland. I have few friends. Only two I have any frequent dealings with, even then its sharing a few messages online. 

I am fairly introverted, but having more friends won't go astray! I enjoy music, gaming, and goimg for walks. Hope to get to know you guys more!

Hey, Krusty.

Believe it or not, I've always had a bit of a interest in visiting your neck of the woods moreso than the rest of Canada (particularly St. Johns). Mostly due to my bias of Britain (closest north american equivalent I've been told :p ), Ireland, and most importantly the type of weather there. I whole heatedly welcome weather as low as 3C to the highest 26C. Haha.

My advice,

You should maybe post your favorite games in this thread : https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=35041&page=11

And what you listen to occasionally, here : https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=2062&page=1430

I have no doubt you will find friends with similar interests here. Hope to see you around and welcome aboard! :D

Hey! Thanks!

I'm from the west coast, but I do love SJ! It can get pretty cold here in the winter (-10c or so is the norm in January and February), but it's pretty mild in the summer (20-25 or so). The island is reminiscent of Britain and Ireland, though. Both the views and people. Hope you can make it here!

Thanks for the thread recs! I'll be sure to check them out!

Welcome, good sir. I must say that you have one of the funniest user names I've seen. You will go well. :D

Haha thanks man! I made up the username ages ago, and it just stuck with me.

Thanks again! I know I haven't been super active here yet, but the people here seem cool!

TheLoadedDog said:
Welcome, good sir.  I must say that you have one of the funniest user names I've seen.  You will go well.  :D

I came here to say the same thing about KrustyWazoo. Immediately caught my eye - thanks for the laugh!  :p :D

I might be wrong ringwood but the funny names postings were from two years ago and I do not think they are on the forum any longer...But your name is different how did you come across that name? Welcome back to the forum after awhile of not being here----I think---I am new---Welcome..Priscella..

Hi Krusty, Stardust here. Just dropping a line to say I absolutely adore Newfoundland. Been up to the Northern Peninsula many times. Just a stunning place to be! 🌲🌳🏞

Latest posts

Back