No attraction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orangey

Reaction score
Suggestions on how to be attracted to my husband. We have been married a decade. Which that shouldnt matter

What attracted you to him in the first place?

Going by your other threads, I think you likely aren't giving it a real chance if you are on forums and going to clubs looking for other men.  
Sure, go out, meet new people, but don't flirt, don't go out simply to find men, regardless what you do with them.  
Do you have friends of the female gender? 
Have you discussed things with your husband in a cicilized, mature manner?

Orangey said:
Suggestions on how to be attracted to my husband. We have been married a decade. Which that shouldnt matter

Well, I don't think there is a well defined way as to how to get attracted to someone be it anyone even your husband. If you don't find the good qualities, the positive qualities in your husband appealing to you then I don't think you can ever get attracted to him.

Anyways, I hope you can figure out as to why you are not attracted to your husband.

Not attracted sexually or you generally just are not attracted to being with him at all anymore?

The latter means to me you probably shouldn't be together any longer; the former means you just need to add a little something to rekindle.

Cut him loose and let him get on with the rest of his life, and maybe find someone else.

Are you sticking with him cos you're afraid of hurting him? Could this be the case? Feel free to tell me that I'm wrong. This is just a wild guess.

Latest posts

Back