Feels like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The court system is good at what it does, but unfortunately giving counselling is not one of those things. However, there are other avenues you can pursue for that. Victims of these crimes, unfortunately, tend to have a difficult time there.

As a matter of advice though, if this matter is still before the courts, it is "sub judice", and it's probably best not to give many details here until a verdict is reached. This is for the benefit of your own case.

You're right, you're right. As much as I want, need to talk to someone, it's not even smart to talk about it with my friends. Can edits be read or do I need to request the post itself be deleted? Not that it would help. Smh. This whole thing is making me want to off myself again. Wooh court system. Doing a great job, forcing Victim's to do honeysuckle they don't want to, taking control of their life away.

Seriously going to be sick over this honeysuckle. And genuinely understanding why some people who commit suicide may think it's the only thing they have control over. It genuinely is starting to feel like that, my entire life.

Here I am trying to help a friend who's crying on my shoulder last night and the next morning thinking that my life and whether or not I live it is genuinely the only thing I truly have control over. Because it's -mine-.

Naizo said:
You're right, you're right. As much as I want, need to talk to someone, it's not even smart to talk about it with my friends. Can edits be read or do I need to request the post itself be deleted? Not that it would help. Smh. This whole thing is making me want to off myself again. Wooh court system. Doing a great job, forcing Victim's to do honeysuckle they don't want to, taking control of their life away.

Seriously going to be sick over this honeysuckle.

It should be OK.  I don't think you've gone too far.  I'm not a lawyer anyway.  Good luck. Hopefully, this will be one for the good guys.

"good guys"

I know I didn't do honeysuckle wrong, I know I'm victim and I know they know that, but I certainly dont consider the state the "good guys" in this anymore than I do the dude

I was referring to you. Despite possible gender and plural anomalies. You are "the good guys". :)

Latest posts

Back