MH 370

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Manta

Reaction score
It seems as if the authorities have determined the plane was taken over by a pilot and flown out to see. I'm sure many of us on here have more than a working knowledge of depression and suicidal tendencies. In order for the scenario to work, the pilot would have to had killed the passengers by depressurizing the cabin. Then he'd have to kill the co-pilot since the cockpit would have to be pressurized in order to fly the plane. After that he would have to steer the plane in order to get to the point that the satellites pinged him at. (Autopilot doesn't fit the route that was flown).

To me this doesn't feel right. People that kill themselves usually do it in such a way as to get it over with, like the pilot that crashed into the Alps. I think it was over eight hours of the pilot flying South-a really drawn out period of time. And unless there's a cover-up there wasn't a suicide note or anything else found.

We're never going to know what happened to that aircraft. Suicide? Hypoxia? Terrorism? I think we just have to accept that we're not going to find out. The sea doesn't reveal her secrets.

Latest posts

Back