Freestyle 7.30.18

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
[font=Georgia, serif]Revolutionary love comes from above, dramatic cupids they twist and shove, come girl come give me a hug, i never meant to make you cry, I don’t know why we just can’t meet and fly, fly high to the sky forget about the world and never die, no more tears no more anguish no more pain, the price i paid for this was too insane... too insane for the brain, I cannot contain my feelings for you will not flow in vain, my love for you will always be the same... always be the same...[/font]

[font=Georgia, serif]Always be the same, if it’s a game you put in front of me then I’ll be playing for you first place, girl you love me so much you choose to put me in the worst place, but no matter where I’m at here or outer space I’ll be basking in God’s grace, no if you put me to a challenge then I will never be disgraced, because I’m the ace, I own the place... I own this place...[/font]

[font=Georgia, serif]this place in my heart, I display what’s in my heart, tear me apart, tear me to shreds but you’ll never have me in tears, I erase your fears, He Fear, what? I fear for you when you’re not near, my eyes get blurry, hurry, hurry, I cannot hear please open my eyes and show me what’s clear, the end is near, nay, the end is far, I push it away, far, far awayyyyyyyyyy.....[/font]

Latest posts

Back