Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nobody really knows how to help me
(08-22-2018, 11:52 PM)YourAmigo2017 Wrote: Good morning,

You both mention that no one has been able to help! have you tried church, Priest or a pastor to pray for deliverance? I know for sure my daughter's depression did not completely go away when we turned to a local church pastor, but you would really need to open up and trust that you will be heal.

An alternative to the above could also be Hypnosis or reverse Hypnosis where they show you, your past lives and a lot of the times your problems now have to do with past issues.

I'm sorry just my two cents, trying to help to give you more options because this was not mentioned here.

Thanks for your suggestions, Amigo. 2 cents is not much, but it's money!

Trusting that you will be healed is easier said than done.  However, I am open to the idea that God can help me and guide me to a better state of mind than I am in right now.  I know someone who is firm in her beliefs and intends to work for the church someday, I will see if I can contact her and ask for help.
Hi, Juni. Let me say up front that I am in the process of getting into DBT for reasons similar to yours. Not that this forum isn't great, but I have found a lot of understanding people who can really relate to how I feel over at mentalhealthforum.net/. You might take a look. It really does help to be able to get out your feelings with people who have been (or are) there and can understand.

Just a thought.
I can relate. I don't feel anything either. I know I'm supposed to but I don't feel much of anything I just stop trying to feel it and stay depressed.
Juni, everybody knows, deep down, what the right thing to do is.

Unfortunately, many people mainly do what feels right, instead of what is right. Most of these don't even know the different. 
Often, the right thing to do goes against the grain of what feels right.

Sit for a while (at least half an hour) in quiet introspection, and search deep down for what is the right thing to do to get help, of even deeper still, how to help yourself.

Your answers are within you. It is generally called 'truth'. We all have a reference of truth within us. . . or how else how are we to recognize the truth when we hear it. Some say this reference of truth is our very spirit of life. I believe if everybody paid daily attention to their own truth, this world would be better place to live in.
I'm not gonna bull shit you and say everything's gonna be okay and that type of shit cuz you never know. But what I can tell you right now with a 100% honesty is to not beat yourself up for anything. Everyone has issues. Severity ranges yes, but you are part of this fucked up society a long with the rest of us which means that you are my brother/sister. We all have the same experiences some point in our lives. We all go through some sort of suffering, some sort of hardship. But to receive help, means to receive help from yourself too. I may not completely understand what you are going through at the moment, but I genuinely do care and hope that this does help you. Very cliché but I learned that everything is fucking possible when you take steps towards it. And the biggest step for you right now is to find something in your life that gives you motivation to carry on. Something to keep you holding on to hope. Love yourself fam.