INTERNET FRIENDS/DATING DILEMNA!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anime girlboy

Reaction score
okay so its not so much of a huge issue, i guess i can just keep blocking him on msn or when he calls me tell him i have left Sydney or something, or maybe i should tell him the truth? agh! okay this is the story.

i posted an ad on gumtree, well, a few ads in the 'friends only' and 'guys seeking girls' section. im prettysure he got my email from the friends only ad because thats where i listed my messenger email. ANYWAY.

this person added me on msn. we started chatting and after a little while i realized its(we will refer to as it for now) english wasnt very good. so i spoke simply...

we chatted for a few hours about stuff like food, good suburbs, good places to go, the difference between Australia and its home country(South Korea) and i asked if it had been to centrepoint tower. it said no, and i asked it if it wanted to come with me one time because its been ages since ive been and the view is great. it asked if it is better at day or night and i said hey we should go between 5-6 to watch the sun go down. i said its kinda corny but fun to watch. SO...

somewhere along the line i realized, holy honeysuckle! i am not actually sure of its gender. so i asked for photos of it, and to my ******* horror it was a guy! this made me really scared, not for my safety but just scared that i was talking to a guy that i thought was a girl that i was actually falling in love with.

yes so okay wait a minute. love? love is too strong a word, but hey, i really enjoyed talking with her! err, him *shudder* so yes. finding out she was a he was ******* horrifying!

after i saw the two photos he gave me(he wasnt bad looking) i really wanted to go, to block him, but i thought if i blocked him right then he would think he had just been tricked by some pedo or something... but at the same time, i really didnt feel like giving him photos of myself. this is one of those hypothetical situations which never happens that actually happened. what to do? i didnt want to hurt him but i didnt want to ******* talk to him again-honeysuckle, i thought he was a she and actually liked her! err, him.

eventually i made a trade off and gave him two photos of me. because i really didnt want to hurt the guy, as in, have him freak out over giving his pics away. i gave him 2 pics then said goodnight.

so what should i do now? i think there is more to write but i think i have written alot already. oh yes, i forgot to mention i gave him my number :l

WHAT DO I DO

Relax a little? Nobody intentionally mislead anyone.

Ok, I'm wondering if there was some flirting going on, because your reaction seems a little over the top...

hummm, if there was flirting then hummmm.... i think its kinda of risky....but purely friends... then its ok...but humm never give out your number to people

This guy may just wont to be friends. After all not everyone on a dating/friendship site just wants to date. Why don't you ask him? Explain that you got confused a bit and you thought he was a she. Would you still like to be his friend? Even if he is gay then you could still just be friends if that's all you wonted.

I think to be honest with him would be the best thing.

I'd keep being friends, it looks like you two get on and I think that the shock you went through thinking he was a guy put you off.

roflmao....that's too funny.

Get a sex operation so you can be a she or it too...lmao

lol on a side note to this, the same exact honeysuckle happened to a guy friend of mine.

whats worst is that they met up, while my friend still thinks he is a girl...

Latest posts

Back