Good evening

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madbadteacher

Reaction score
New to this but here goes....

Lost my wife in Scotland to suicide in 2009, lost my wife here very suddenly in 2013 and have been single since.
I do have 3 amazing stepdaughters and two granddaughters (the oldest girls and granddaughters live with me) but I really do have times, sometimes a lot of times, where I just feel so utterly alone and bereft.
Hopefully some here can help me see past this.

Thanks

Hi Madbadteacher,
I am very sorry for what you are going through. Its hard to get rid of pain and loneliness. Have you gone to any counseling at all? Are you still grieving for your losses? I do not mean to offend by that but I am also wondering if the hectic schedule of raising these girls are also affecting you.

Not really had much raising to do, the older 2 were already adults and the youngest had to go back to her father, she was 13 at the time. Had some counseling re the suicide but cost began to make it prohibitive.

It just seems like I only speak to people when I’m at work or church never in a social environment

Latest posts

Back