Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rest in Peace, Eve.
A handful of days ago, I received the heartbreaking news that forum member EveWasFramed, a.k.a Deb, passed away in July. To my knowledge, she was in a car accident to which she did not recover from. Naleena, if you ever happen to read this, please correct it if the information is wrong.

Thoughts and love to her family. She was a long time member and former mod, she was a big presence on the forum.
Oh damn. Heartfelt condolences to everyone
I'm grieved. Eve was the first member to reply to my first post. I liked her.
If you light a lamp for someone, it will also brighten your own path.

This is really sad news.

I hope her family is doing ok.

She was kind to me. A lot of us here are definitely going to miss her.
I am so sorry to read this. Deb was a lovely person - we've exchanged Christmas cards for a few years now via the annual A.L.L. card exchange. Tragic news, she will be very much missed by many people on the forum. Sad
Horrible news. Deb was a great person. :'(

Nal, your entire family is in my thoughts and prayers. (HUGS)
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
Shocking news
I`m shocked by this news Sad I simply can`t accept it. Or start thinking of her in the past. *heartbroken*
Eve was such a warm and supportive person...we exchanged Christmas cards....she was there for me when I joined the forum and was going through hell....and she always had an encouraging thought for anyone here on the forum.
I logged in and saw I missed her birthday...now this.....my heart goes out to her family and her precious daughter, Jaylen. Sad
...so many emotions and thoughts crossing my heart and mind right now, but the most devastating one is, that nothing I`d do or say, would bring her back. *cries*

Rest in peace, Eve, and God bless your soul! You will be so missed and thank you for being, even if for a short time and online, part of my life. I`ll always cherish our christmas cards from the past 5-6 years.
To the family and Jaylen foremost, I wish them much much strength and Jaylen, don`t forget, mom is by your side, watching over you together with the angels. Keep smiling for your mom in heaven and she`ll smile back at you in every sunshine you see. (((hugs)))
Naleena, my sincerest condolences. Words cannot express the sorrow right now. (hugs)

Thank you, Nilla, for sharing this news with us. I`m shaken by it. Sad
Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts. (Albert Einstein)
So very sad. I liked Deb a lot. She was one of the first people that I remember talking with when I originally joined back in 2013. It's hard to believe that she won't just pop up to say hi. Sad
Damn shame. I remember her from my active days as well, will keep her as a kind and sensible contributor in my mind.
Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I go...
[Image: d8mV4rP.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Five Million Dollars or True Love For the Rest of Your Life Bones 97 12,885 11-16-2018, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Paul Bauman
  Five Million Dollars or a Broken Heart for The Rest of Your Life? Phaedron 14 4,182 09-10-2015, 05:32 PM
Last Post: LolaEliot
  Rest in peace Tom Smith Gindu 1 1,220 05-14-2010, 09:50 PM
Last Post: All In The Mind
  Meditation - Inner Serenity and Peace HeatOfSpirit 5 1,257 03-19-2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Lonesome Crow
  International Peace Day - 21st September Oceanmist23 10 2,022 10-05-2009, 02:30 AM
Last Post: An archist
  Peace and serenity to all on this day. Bluecrab 2 853 12-26-2008, 02:40 PM
Last Post: VanillaCreme