Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rest in Peace, Eve.
My heart goes out to her daughter and family. RIP Eve. The way you carried yourself was very inspiring to me.
I am so sorry to hear this news. Eve will be greatly missed. She truly was an inspiration.
A really decent and genuine person. Missed her as she became less active. She offered support to a lot of people here.
This is so, so sad. What interaction I had with her was lovely and she was a warm, intelligent and caring woman. My thoughts go out to her Daughter and her family. RIP Eve x
I do not need light at the end of the tunnel.  I will light it myself.
This is such a shocker.

Deb was one of the wonderful ladies here I have utmost respect for. She was kind, thoughtful and was such a pleasure to talk to. I'm truly blessed to have met someone like her who inspired and motivated me during some of my down days.

May her soul rest in peace, and my deepest condolences to her loved ones. May all have the strength to go through this difficult time.

:'(
Kind of weird and off putting that I would poke my head in here today of all days to see this. Eve was one of my favourites on here, the world is definitely a more drab place with her gone.
“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what?"
-Stephen Fry
Farewell Eve..
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard inner battle."
-Namu Amida Butsu
--Hippo Sad
---May your jimmies be forever unrustled...
----"At fifteen life had taught me undeniably that surrender, in its place, was as honorable as resistance, especially if one had no choice." -Maya Angelou
-----"Lack of personal justice does not excuse one's own ignorance.  Do not be blinded by the wrongs done to you, lest you stumble and wrong others."
------"...There's jazz going on..." -Alan Watts
I just heard about the news now. I'm sorry to see that this happened and sad for her family and friends.
If you are interested in connecting on Skype or Facebook, send me a Private Message here and I'll get back to you.
OMG!!! I just can't believe this 💔 She was such a kind hearted soul. I remember her well thought and persuasive responses as a moderator. My heart goes out to her family.
You left too soon Eve!! But you will always be alive in our hearts. REST IN PEACE 🌹
Oh how terrible. Such sad news.
Don't-know mind is not the same as so-what brain.

"Sometimes knowing exactly where you are does not make you less lost."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Five Million Dollars or True Love For the Rest of Your Life Bones 97 13,398 11-16-2018, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Paul Bauman
  Five Million Dollars or a Broken Heart for The Rest of Your Life? Phaedron 14 4,405 09-10-2015, 05:32 PM
Last Post: LolaEliot
  Rest in peace Tom Smith Gindu 1 1,247 05-14-2010, 09:50 PM
Last Post: All In The Mind
  Meditation - Inner Serenity and Peace HeatOfSpirit 5 1,321 03-19-2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Lonesome Crow
  International Peace Day - 21st September Oceanmist23 10 2,090 10-05-2009, 02:30 AM
Last Post: An archist
  Peace and serenity to all on this day. Bluecrab 2 881 12-26-2008, 02:40 PM
Last Post: VanillaCreme