Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rest in Peace, Eve.
I pop in and out of this forum a lot, and I just read this terrible news. It is heartbreaking. Deb was one of the first members I got to know when I started posting here. I probably have more PMs from Deb than I do from anyone else on here. She was so kind to me, she shared the little day-to-day struggles of life with me, and she laughed at my stupid jokes, which always made me feel good.

I just finished scanning though some of our correspondence, and I believe she was my spirit guide here. She was so friendly to me and she willingly accepted me as a part of her life, and I will never forget that. I feel tremendous sadness, but not in a depressed way. Just in a way I realize that I cannot talk to a good person again. Deb was definitely one of the good ones on this planet.
I knew her many years ago under a different screen name. She was a uniquely "good" person. Very rare. Rest in peace, dear Lady.
Jesus, it's almost unbelievable. You hear about stuff like this all the time, but unless you know or have connected with someone it happens to it really does come as a shock.
[Image: 2vj1q3q.jpg]
This is such a sad news even though I didn't really know her well. My deepest condolences. Sad
[Image: pp15Ma0.gif]
I am so sorry to hear about this.  RIP Deb.  You were such a blessing.  Your family is in my thoughts.
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others;
for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness;
and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

- Audrey Hepburn

[Image: A_dance_calling_for_you_XD_by_KawazoeHanae.gif]
Hi everyone, I haven't been in the group for a long while, someone was so kind to inform me about Eve's passing, she was one of my favorite members, wise and funny, and a great person, I am so sorry this happened and such a long time passed since. I held her in high esteem and admired her. My thoughts are with her family.
“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”

“I'm fine. Well, I'm not fine - I'm here."
"Is there something wrong with that?"
"Absolutely.”

<a href=
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D2d4joqp8cA/Tq...29alt2.png </a>
Oooohhh how awful. I can't believe I didn't see this thread before now. Eve was such a wonderful person, always kind and thoughtful. Rest in peace Eve, you will be missed.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss
 When I think of Eve, I remember a person who was the first to welcome me on the forum (with my original user account around 2010).

She was willing to help anyone with her caring, loving, and understanding ways.  

We had so many shared memories together.

She was like a tree with deep roots to keep my feet firmly planted on the ground during the most difficult years of my life.  

So many times, she kept me from finally swinging my feet over the edge of a cliff when my heart or life seemed like it could not take another setback.  

Deb, you were more than a friend to me & everyone else because you cared & provided comfort for all.  

What a wonderful, generous soul you were with your light shining the way to take me out of the dark places of life & I apologize for not making the time to thank you after finally getting mine & my daughter's life back together.

She turns 23 soon & we have you to thank for making life a little better during the teenage years.

My heart is breaking for such a lovely person to no longer be among us.

Rest in peace, Eve.

Your Friend,

~ Bones
She sounds like a good, caring lady. I would have loved to meet her, seems she was nice to all new users.

Rest in peace Eve.
Damn. I wondered where some of the old forum members went and something like this was always a fear. Hopefully the family's making it alright.
A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Five Million Dollars or True Love For the Rest of Your Life Bones 97 13,398 11-16-2018, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Paul Bauman
  Five Million Dollars or a Broken Heart for The Rest of Your Life? Phaedron 14 4,405 09-10-2015, 05:32 PM
Last Post: LolaEliot
  Rest in peace Tom Smith Gindu 1 1,247 05-14-2010, 09:50 PM
Last Post: All In The Mind
  Meditation - Inner Serenity and Peace HeatOfSpirit 5 1,321 03-19-2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Lonesome Crow
  International Peace Day - 21st September Oceanmist23 10 2,090 10-05-2009, 02:30 AM
Last Post: An archist
  Peace and serenity to all on this day. Bluecrab 2 881 12-26-2008, 02:40 PM
Last Post: VanillaCreme