Rest in Peace, Eve.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanillaCreme

Reaction score
A handful of days ago, I received the heartbreaking news that forum member EveWasFramed, a.k.a Deb, passed away in July. To my knowledge, she was in a car accident to which she did not recover from. Naleena, if you ever happen to read this, please correct it if the information is wrong.

Thoughts and love to her family. She was a long time member and former mod, she was a big presence on the forum.

This is really sad news.

I hope her family is doing ok.

She was kind to me. A lot of us here are definitely going to miss her.

I am so sorry to read this. Deb was a lovely person - we've exchanged Christmas cards for a few years now via the annual A.L.L. card exchange. Tragic news, she will be very much missed by many people on the forum. :(

I`m shocked by this news :( I simply can`t accept it. Or start thinking of her in the past. *heartbroken*
Eve was such a warm and supportive person...we exchanged Christmas cards....she was there for me when I joined the forum and was going through hell....and she always had an encouraging thought for anyone here on the forum.
I logged in and saw I missed her birthday...now this.....my heart goes out to her family and her precious daughter, Jaylen. :(
...so many emotions and thoughts crossing my heart and mind right now, but the most devastating one is, that nothing I`d do or say, would bring her back. *cries*

Rest in peace, Eve, and God bless your soul! You will be so missed and thank you for being, even if for a short time and online, part of my life. I`ll always cherish our christmas cards from the past 5-6 years.
To the family and Jaylen foremost, I wish them much much strength and Jaylen, don`t forget, mom is by your side, watching over you together with the angels. Keep smiling for your mom in heaven and she`ll smile back at you in every sunshine you see. (((hugs)))
Naleena, my sincerest condolences. Words cannot express the sorrow right now. (hugs)

Thank you, Nilla, for sharing this news with us. I`m shaken by it. :(

So very sad. I liked Deb a lot. She was one of the first people that I remember talking with when I originally joined back in 2013. It's hard to believe that she won't just pop up to say hi. :(

**** shame. I remember her from my active days as well, will keep her as a kind and sensible contributor in my mind.

My heart goes out to her daughter and family. RIP Eve. The way you carried yourself was very inspiring to me.

I am so sorry to hear this news. Eve will be greatly missed. She truly was an inspiration.

A really decent and genuine person. Missed her as she became less active. She offered support to a lot of people here.

This is so, so sad. What interaction I had with her was lovely and she was a warm, intelligent and caring woman. My thoughts go out to her Daughter and her family. RIP Eve x

This is such a shocker.

Deb was one of the wonderful ladies here I have utmost respect for. She was kind, thoughtful and was such a pleasure to talk to. I'm truly blessed to have met someone like her who inspired and motivated me during some of my down days.

May her soul rest in peace, and my deepest condolences to her loved ones. May all have the strength to go through this difficult time.

:'(

Kind of weird and off putting that I would poke my head in here today of all days to see this. Eve was one of my favourites on here, the world is definitely a more drab place with her gone.

OMG!!! I just can't believe this 💔 She was such a kind hearted soul. I remember her well thought and persuasive responses as a moderator. My heart goes out to her family.
You left too soon Eve!! But you will always be alive in our hearts. REST IN PEACE 🌹

Latest posts

Back