Rest in Peace, Eve.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I left ALL a while ago, but Debs was one of the first to make me feel welcomed here when I first found this place, and it seems I'm far from alone in feeling that. We kept in touch a fair bit after I left here. She was a really good friend to me and I will miss her a lot.

I hope you all manage to cope as well as you can with this news - I guess this place won't be the same without EveWasFramed.

So stunned and broken-hearted to hear Eve is gone. Thank you, zero, for messaging me.

I'll miss your kindness and wisdom, Deb, and I wish courage and strength for your daughter. The world is darker without you here.

-Teresa

A grieving heart for her, her family and her friends. A truly beautiful person. Sometimes life makes absolutely no sense.

Thank you for informing us Callie. She was such a wonderful person. I can't believe she's gone. This is so heartbreaking.

RIP Eve.

I was always looking forward to catching up with you once more. The world has been deprived short of such a wonderful person. Thank you for the memories, laughs and goodwill, Eve.

With gratitude,
Eks

All my thoughts to her and her family. The only rare occasion I had the opportunity to chat with her she made me feel very comfortable, like we chatted many time before. So thank you.

Holy fresia. Deb was one of the most caring and selfless people I had the pleasure to know, I will miss her warmth and kindness.

I’m not even sure what to say. Deb was one of my closest friends even though we never met in person. We started talking when I first came here many years ago and it grew from there. We talked on the phone and sent countless PMs and E-mails. I watched Jaylen grow into a fine person and we often talked about my daughter. When I first came here I was ready to end my life and Deb kept me on the right track with caring but sometimes brutal honesty. 

When I was deployed to Afghanistan in 2009 her daily E-mails made things much easier to deal with. She was the first person I would contact when things happened in my life both good and bad. She saved me from myself and for that I will always be grateful. Without her I can’t figure out how to face the future. For the past few days when something happens I still run to tell her and realize she isn’t there.

I’m not sure what happened. We talked many times after the accident and she seemed to be doing ok under the circumstances. She was broadsided by a utility truck.  I know she cracked her sternum and broke ribs. Her foot was the worst and required surgery and she was in a lot of pain.  I was sent out of town for a while and couldn’t check on her. When I returned the first thing I did was try to contact her. She didn’t answer so I knew something was wrong. Something told me to google her name and her obituary came up. I sat in shock for an hour before the tears came. They haven’t stopped since. I have lost a true friend and feel so guilty because I wasn’t there for her. I’m not sure how to face tomorrow without her.

Rest in peace Deb. Prayers for Jaylen and the rest of the family.

If a Mod sees this I would love to be able to access my old account (GHOSTNYOURMIST) that got locked out. I had pages of PMs and photos of Eve on it.

I pop in and out of this forum a lot, and I just read this terrible news. It is heartbreaking. Deb was one of the first members I got to know when I started posting here. I probably have more PMs from Deb than I do from anyone else on here. She was so kind to me, she shared the little day-to-day struggles of life with me, and she laughed at my stupid jokes, which always made me feel good.

I just finished scanning though some of our correspondence, and I believe she was my spirit guide here. She was so friendly to me and she willingly accepted me as a part of her life, and I will never forget that. I feel tremendous sadness, but not in a depressed way. Just in a way I realize that I cannot talk to a good person again. Deb was definitely one of the good ones on this planet.

I knew her many years ago under a different screen name. She was a uniquely "good" person. Very rare. Rest in peace, dear Lady.

Jesus, it's almost unbelievable. You hear about stuff like this all the time, but unless you know or have connected with someone it happens to it really does come as a shock.

This is such a sad news even though I didn't really know her well. My deepest condolences. :(

Hi everyone, I haven't been in the group for a long while, someone was so kind to inform me about Eve's passing, she was one of my favorite members, wise and funny, and a great person, I am so sorry this happened and such a long time passed since. I held her in high esteem and admired her. My thoughts are with her family.

Oooohhh how awful. I can't believe I didn't see this thread before now. Eve was such a wonderful person, always kind and thoughtful. Rest in peace Eve, you will be missed.

When I think of Eve, I remember a person who was the first to welcome me on the forum (with my original user account around 2010).

She was willing to help anyone with her caring, loving, and understanding ways.  

We had so many shared memories together.

She was like a tree with deep roots to keep my feet firmly planted on the ground during the most difficult years of my life.  

So many times, she kept me from finally swinging my feet over the edge of a cliff when my heart or life seemed like it could not take another setback.  

Deb, you were more than a friend to me & everyone else because you cared & provided comfort for all.  

What a wonderful, generous soul you were with your light shining the way to take me out of the dark places of life & I apologize for not making the time to thank you after finally getting mine & my daughter's life back together.

She turns 23 soon & we have you to thank for making life a little better during the teenage years.

My heart is breaking for such a lovely person to no longer be among us.

Rest in peace, Eve.

Your Friend,

~ Bones

She sounds like a good, caring lady. I would have loved to meet her, seems she was nice to all new users.

Rest in peace Eve.

****. I wondered where some of the old forum members went and something like this was always a fear. Hopefully the family's making it alright.

Latest posts

Back