Rest in Peace, Eve.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just returned to the forum to renew contact with a wonderful person, and while I'm chuffed I've been able to, I'm gutted by this news. Rest in Peace, Deb.

Thank you, Vanilla for posting about Debs passing. I am her sister. I can't believe that she's gone. She was my rock and always had my back. She was one of the kindest, most caring people I know.
 When I think of her, I remember her smile. She was so beautiful inside and out. Her daughter is with her dad and she has a good stepmom. She and Deb got along well. 

I ran out of texts and emails, so I came here hoping to read her posts. I think it will help.

NiecyMouse,

I am so sorry for your loss. Eve was so very caring and fun to chat with, I can't imagine what you are going through. If you ever want or need to talk, please reach out! xoxo

*sigh*

A year already? 

I keep wanting to tell her my news. Or expect to hear from her about her job. Her kid. I hope she's well.

argosgold said:
I keep wanting to tell her my news. ...

I have finally got to the place where i quit thinking "I have to tell Deb about that ...." and then remember that i can't anymore.

back to ALL, necessary stop here - hi Eve, sending you my thoughts now via this digital medium, I hope you are fine out there <3

Latest posts

Back