When I go...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ug2018

Reaction score
I want neither a vigil nor a funeral. As soon as the breath leaves my body, spirit me away to an unknown location. Don't even mark my grave. No obituaries or eulogies too. Nothing. In death, I want to go as I lived; unnoticed. Let life go on.

Ug2018 said:
I want neither a vigil nor a funeral. As soon as the breath leaves my body, spirit me away to an unknown location. Don't even mark my grave. No obituaries or eulogies too. Nothing. In death, I want to go as I lived; unnoticed. Let life go on.

Exactly what I have requested for my end. Total nameless invisibility.

I certainly understand the sentiment, but... the ceremony surrounding death is for the benefit of the living.  You may leave people in your wake who need this sort of thing for closure.

I don't want to deprive the world of a week of feasting and parades. :D

My burial instructions quite literally said "harvest my organs and flush my ashes down the toilet" someone recently found out and I was forced to change that last bit to being dumped outside. Turns out you aren't supposed to flush ashes into city water.

I'll let my kids decide. I'll be too dead to care. But plastic bag in the woods, whatever, as long as it doesnt cost them a dime. People robbed me enough while I was still alive.

Limlim said:
My burial instructions quite literally said "harvest my organs and flush my ashes down the toilet" someone recently found out and I was forced to change that last bit to being dumped outside. Turns out you aren't supposed to flush ashes into city water.

LIM!!!!!!!

Limlim said:

OMG, it's a wild Limlim! Dude, I have missed the dickens out of you!!! <3 <3 <3

I'd like to be buried vertically upside down with a oak sapling sticking out of my ass. That way even though I never got the chance to be anything to anyone in life. At least in death I Know I'll be giving that oak sapling some nourishment at the start of a long good life....I bet you'll be thinking... "Wow no honeysuckle"   But I promise there will be plenty as I'll try to die constipated and thinking of my little oaks future......

SingletonUK said:
I'd like to be buried vertically upside down with a oak sapling sticking out of my ass. That way even though I never got the chance to be anything to anyone in life. At least in death I Know I'll be giving that oak sapling some nourishment at the start of a long good life....I bet you'll be thinking... "Wow no honeysuckle"   But I promise there will be plenty as I'll try to die constipated and thinking of my little oaks future......

Omg. That was hilarious! 😂🤩

Don't wanna be a killjoy but think your confusing your honeysuckle with horse or cowshit. ..just saying don't shoot me for it ..it being your end of life plan an all.....

Latest posts

Back