Dream partners

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ug2018

Reaction score
How would you describe youraelf and how would you describe your dream partner

Ug2018 said:
How would you describe youraelf and how would you describe your dream partner

How would I describe myself? well that is hard to explain and about my dream partner, that is irrelevant because I have decided to remain single for life.

Myself..? Ugh, don't want to get into that. but her? Physical features are kinda unimportant to me, I don't mind about her size or color or shape. there's only certain physical things I *don't* like. such as.. those extremely neat/penciled in eyebrows, or piercings other than the ears. too much makeup or tanned skin.

her personality though.. hm.. gentle and sweet, wants to be treated like a princess, a bit lazy and definitely spoilt. begs like a puppy for a snack. and really shy around other people, not wanting to go to clubs or pubs or busy shops.
someone who's not really that social.. doesn't want a million friends or doesn't need approval from strangers in social media

I've just realized this person probably doesn't exist and I'm being too specific and will be alone for a long time.

I'm kind of a big, friendly dog, and so is my ideal partner... only female.

I like people, don't do drama, grudges or mood swings, not terribly deep and I tend to live in the present.  Lit Major in college, now totally taken with Science.  I left The Beaten Path in my early teens and never looked back. 

Eccentricity rocks. :D

I am a woman who doesn't have the slightest idea on how to apply makeup, quiet around strangers but loud with the few I am comfortable with. Love humor too and can't stand overtly serious people.

My dream partner? Loyal to a fault, very calm, and kind too. Everything  is secondary.

harper said:
I'm kind of a big, friendly dog, and so is my ideal partner... only female.

So, you want a *****?  lol

I don't know if I really have a "dream" guy.  As long as he treats me well and is a good role model for my kids, that's all I really care about.   Although, it would probably be helpful for him to have a lot of patience. lol

Myself.. A bit old fashioned. I value things like honor, integrity and loyalty. A quiet leader. I deal with stress with humor (I'm the guy that makes jokes at funerals) and, unfortunately, a hopeless romantic.
Perfect partner.. Physical attraction is a must but no stipulations on size, weight or race (I tend to like shorter women). Loyal, honest, funny and affectionate. A bit of a submissive personality would be helpful.

Someone who'll endure me 40 years.
Considering the difficulty level of that, I probably have unrealistic expectations ;-)
I'll settle for the rich business woman who's the man of the house while I stay home taking care of the kids stereotype. Though Im simcerely doubtful as to wether Ill develop trust enough to want a relationship ever again.

I describe myself as a planet and my dream partner is a teapot orbiting around me.

Me:Bad Dad dancer/Northern soul lover.

Her:Tenacious , stubborn but with a gooey side , fun , Tauraus or any earth sign , female wrestler stroking a puppy maybe not fussy ;)

My dream partner is Charlize Theron.

Now, if I travel back down to Earth and be realistic, I would say that I would like someone who emphasizes kindness as a self-interest. Someone who works hard to be a good person. Someone who is more interested in emotional health than in financial status. Someone who finds me attractive would be a bonus. :-D

So, you know... Charlize Theron. lol

Case said:
My dream partner is Charlize Theron.

Now, if I travel back down to Earth and be realistic, I would say that I would like someone who emphasizes kindness as a self-interest. Someone who works hard to be a good person. Someone who is more interested in emotional health than in financial status. Someone who finds me attractive would be a bonus. :-D

So, you know... Charlize Theron. lol

Lol.
Hey, I'm all for that. As soon as she meets me, Drew Barrymore will fall hopelessly in love, make tons of babies and live happily ever after in her estate :)

I always wondered why everyone wanted Drew Barrymore. She never did it for me, and honestly I don't find her attractive at all. There's all sorts of. Hollywood starlets I'd go for over her imo.

I am a very laid back and easy going type of guy. I am quite and a bit shy. I prefer one on one conversation o era a group setting. I am kind, caring and have a great sense of humor.

Someone who is loving, caring and has a good sense of humor. Enjoys quiet days and trips to no where. Is happy spending time with their partner.

Limlim said:
I always wondered why everyone wanted Drew Barrymore. She never did it for me, and honestly I don't find her attractive at all. There's all sorts of. Hollywood starlets I'd go for over her imo.

Everyone...well Im the only one I know who has a kick on her and that was from a pic I found of her when she was 16 lol. I don't know she has this sort of natural, no makeup or light kind of beauty. which is prob. why she has the covergirl contract still.
So sexy in E.T., man.... ;-)

vkamya said:
Richard_39 said:
So sexy in E.T., man.... ;-)

:club:

Thats right, she makes me see stars ;-)

Alright, bad wednesday joke. I honestly only learned last year she was the ET kid lol.
Tripped first on her in her Wayne's World cameo....SHWERNIGIN' !

Im interested in and want to learn about or do almost anything. Someone like that would be ideal, I think.

A girl who shares a passion for communication; both in getting to know someone and in handling anything that could inexplicably spring up in the future; one who remains adamant about her beliefs even in the midst of the most heated debate.
Not a floor mat to be used and then discarded, but not a brick wall who will definitely never again listen to reason; a well rounded identity who knows where she stands, and WHY she stands, yet remains open to discussion and other opinions, simply because this is how she has always grown to be so well-rounded. She not only has a passion for communication, but a very clearly defined understanding of it.

She's both empathetic and unwavering; determined to see things through to the end; she does not run or cower, yet only selectively exudes this determination for only those she deems worthy of such effort. She does not allow her partner to grow slack.

My mutual best friend, where no matter what we can tell each other, we won't be judged or scrutinized; instead knowing it will only further extend the bond we have cultivated. More fuel to our fire.
A fire that burns equally hot within each of us; sometimes dependent or even desperate to feel that being away from the fuel the other can provide can be torturous, yet independent to know and still relax that what we have provided to one another will last long enough to keep the other going for some time even when apart.

And when brought back together, there is an explosion that lights up the vicinity; the excess of energy manifesting itself as pure synergy where no matter how much we take in, it still feels like it'll never be enough.

I don't need someone to complete me; I want to find my equal who can match my energy and also relish in the combined heat we give off together. An equal flame that provides for the other; brighter and hotter in tandem than ever when apart. Two flames wanting to bask in the glow of the other, as the rest of the world just keeps on spinning.

Latest posts

Back