UK male seeking.. anyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertoL

Reaction score
I'll just jump right into it.  I've lived in lincolnshire for 10 years. I have 0 friends. I talk to 0 people.

I'm 27 and I'm just so incredibly lonely. I feel like I would make a pretty good boyfriend. I have so much love to give. I'm good at cuddles and I'll play with your hair. run to the shop to get you anything you're craving. cook for you and give you massages.
I want someone I can look after, make happy, make smile. Someone who I can partner up with through life and we can stop each other feeling lonely. be there for each other and love each other.

I don't mind if you've got depression and are having a bad day, you have anxiety so you can't get on this bus because it's too busy, have autism so you get confused and things others would understand naturally. or are in a wheelchair and I'd get to push you around all day..

I'm looking for someone else who has.. no one if you're a guy who has no one at alll either, We could be friends.. but I'm not giving you massages.
just got brutally broken up with from a very serious long term relationship on our anniversary and I'm not taking it well.. I'm not going anywhere in life and I have nothing to offer this world except love and care. compassion. romance.. that's all I have, That's all I'm good at and I feel like.. if I'm not giving that to someone.. making them happy. then I'm worthless.. That's pathetic isn't it? I'm sorry

I play a few games on pc and on my phone, I like to take a daily walk for an hour or 2, it used to be for pokemon go+staying healthy (though I'm still a little chubby) but i quit that game since my ex hated me playing it.. I like anime but i rarely watch it. I think i watch about 1 series per year, perhaps less. I just really love the art style.
Nothing makes me happier than being snuggled up on the couch and watching a movie or netflix. holding you tightly and stroking your cheek or hair..
I have 2 cats  which could be your cats too if I found someone to be my princess..

Hiya, Richard... sorry to hear you're going through a rough time, there.  Breakups can feel devastating-- I still miss the LTR girl who finally dumped me for someone sensible.  And that was 30 years ago.   ,':O\

At 27, you have everything going for you-- but you won't realize it til you hit middle age.  Though it might not seem so, you can afford to be selective.  More to the point, you probably can't afford NOT to be selective.  Think of the great opportunities you miss with others as you may be locked into a relationship with someone less suitable.   I do recognize hyperbole when I see it, but taking on autism, depression and disabilities is a massive challenge.  

I don't know where people go to meet women these days.  If pubs are still an option there, maybe you could join a dart league or a quiz team of some kind.  Join one of those walking clubs, or take a cooking class.  Find someone who is  interesting to you, and let them become interested in you. 

Didn't mean to lecture you-- middle age is like that, sometimes.

Anyway, I sure wish you good luck-- and not because I think you'll need it to find someone.  Pretty much everybody needs it to find the right someone.

Welcome to the forum, btw.   :)

i can voice chat with you on skype or discord if you want. i'm also your age. hit me back.

Latest posts

Back