Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone
(10-23-2018, 06:29 PM)Jessicat Wrote: Hi Gavin.
If you need to talk i can listen.
Hope you stop beating yourself up like this. What makes a person worth something is not material, job or money related things. The only thing that mathers to me at least it what kind of "soul" people have.
Sending a hug your way.

Love Jessi.

Jessicat, I tell myself this every day.

Welcome to the forum, Gavin. Put it this way, if rock legends such as Freddie Mercury and John Lennon had maintained anonymity and only performed their songs in their parent's basements, and never showed their talents to the outside world, would they still be great singers? Yes. If the world's finest famous master chefs only ever cooked for their families, and didn't televise their culinary skills would they still be great chefs? Yes.

In other words, just because nobody has recognized your greatness and potential, doesn't mean that it isn't there. It just means that nobody has had the privilege of experiencing it. Hope that makes sense.
To quote a popular werewolf film - 'Everyone's cursed.  It's called life'
I don't know if I should respond because it has been a while but I also feel rude for not doing so.
Thank you for all the nice responses.
Sorry I didn't reply to all of them.
I'm glad to see you posting on the forum, it's good to know you're still here....I hope things are going OK for you.
If you light a lamp for someone, it will also brighten your own path.

I hear you, buddy. I feel that way too sometimes. But at least you got your parents. I live with my mom too, but it works out too, because she would never allow me to leave unless she passes away. I don't know where I'd be without my mom. Maybe with my sister. Ideally, I would rather move out of California where it is cheaper in another state. You sound a lot like me. I can't think sometimes too. I have somewhat bad eyesight that might get worse as I age. And I have no social skills around women at all. In fact, I go back and forth between getting friends and a girlfriend in real-life. I do the same damn things everyday, but it's my routine and I don't really want to change it.

You hang in there, man.
C'mon Gavin. Give yourself a chance to learn. I think anyone can do a thing to a grade. Find something you like to do, and just do it. Don't be too hard to yourself. Rooting for you, man!