The gang is all here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frraksurred

Reaction score
I typed "I just want someone to talk too." into Google and this was the top site.  I lurked a little bit first.  Honestly not sure if I'll stay, I mean most people here seem fine, I just don't know if I have the energy for it.  Anyway, I didn't think this out, but wanted to at least say 'hello'.  Most days I can distract myself enough that I'm okay, but some days the vanity of it all gets to me.  I'm not going to do anything stupid, I have kids I love, and parents who've invested too much into me to disappoint.  That said there hasn't been any "life" in life for a long time.  I'm just passing time until my parents are gone and my kids don't need me so much anymore.  I would love to find a reason to live again, I just don't see it happening.  Life doesn't really work that way.  It is what it is and you just deal with it.  I guess I'm here because I'm recognizing I running out of strength to 'deal with it'.

Welcome mate. This is a friendly site. Only a few strange ones (oh wait, that's me).

Love your avatar. I used to have a friend with a lime green Ford Falcon. He called it Kermit. Yup, Kermit the Ford.

Latest posts

Back