Looking for poetry website for criticism

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayfarer

Reaction score
I realize this may be quite off topic, but I was wondering if any of you knew and could recommend some website or even facebook group where I could post some of my poems and hopefully receive some constructive criticism.

I'm asking explicitly about that last aspect because I already post on several websites but receive no feedback. In order to grow as a poet (and a writer) that would be very useful.

Alternatively, please feel free to post if you have alternatives or to message me if you want. Maybe we could even exchange writings and help each other. Yes, I may be exaggerating lol I'm quite the beginner by the way ^^; so any advice is quite welcome :)

Thanks for reading. Have a good day

I used to post my writing at writing.com - haven't used the site in ages, but I found it quite helpful. The feedback I was getting was intelligent and thoughtful, and the community seems very open to genuinely helping fellow writers and wordsmiths. Here's the link: https://www.writing.com/?i=1

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back