Male seeking friends , anyone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddeyesscott

Reaction score
Hey people im here again. I was active in 2016 and 2017 but with another account that i lost but now im with this one.

I'll get straight to the point. Im 22 years old (almost) , and ive had some hard moments in the past , but thats not to explain right now. Everybody does. Right now i feel im in some fog or something , with friends oldtime and current i feel like it's just hollow relations and nothing else. Hell , i can't even hang with these people because they're mostly online , and when it comes to going to another town even its for 1-2 days , there has to be paid and at the moment i have other priorities above spending money on trips that are for fun , mostly even if it's summer i've got a lot of work to do from now on till the end of the year. So i've been through hard times with my girlfriend in the last few months , many things have changed and i mean this - i don't hang out with ANY friends or even 1 person for too long , last few days i did but it was mostly boring and things are really slipping away once again for me with the friends.... why is this lack of interest from them in me , or is it me to them ? How to change it , where and how to meet new people and keep them in my life( not everyone but some of them who are worthy )

Latest posts

Back