Hi long time lurker, first time poster

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timbobway

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I found this forum about two years ago after what I thought was a life long friendship ended very sadly.  I have no friends and I am 34.  I finally decided to join up after spending way too many days feeling like worthless garbage.  I have a hard time talking about myself but can give a lot to others while helping myself, if that makes sense.  Essentially, I help myself through helping others.  Thanks for accepting me in this forum.

Hi Timbobway welcome to the forum :)

Do you go out often to places like the gym, library, bookstores or coffee shops? Those are good places to meet people. I'd also recommend the site meetup.com I've had some good experiences from that site.

evanescencefan912 said:
Hi Timbobway welcome to the forum :)

Do you go out often to places like the gym, library, bookstores or coffee shops? Those are good places to meet people. I'd also recommend the site meetup.com I've had some good experiences from that site.
Thanks, no i don't really go out much anymore.  I have always had a hard time making friends.  It is not a lack of effort it is that I very rarely get accepted. I have heard about meetups.  Perhaps I will look into them.

GHOSTNYOURMIDST said:

Thanks

Latest posts

Back