Hey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Las,
Why are you not feeling great at the moment? Hopefully people on this site will be able to listen and help you.

Hey Las, joe you feel better, these people are great at helping each other so don’t feel afraid to hit anyone up with a pm. Feel better friend!

Goldenstar said:
Hi Las,
Why are you not feeling great at the moment? Hopefully people on this site will be able to listen and help you.

Hey, thank you. I just feel really low in myself and I just can't explain how it feels. It's a difficult time of year for me. X

toasty_one said:
Hey Las, joe you feel better, these people are great at helping each other so don’t feel afraid to hit anyone up with a pm. Feel better friend!

Thank you x

Hello Las. I've been looking for people to talk to, so if you ever need an ear (well, eye since I will be reading it) feel free to message me. If you want to talk to me about how you're feeling I don't mind listening to it. I don't know how much help I could be, but I'd be willing to try. I know I've been feeling really down myself, so it would probably help me as well. Anyway, take care.

Latest posts

Back