What are you dreams/goals in life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
Lonewolf33 said:
i have no hopes or dreams just that I’m not forced to live this miserable life. I’m just existing at this point

You should really be worried about this outlook, I feel.

Why, life is just a hell I won’t survive

Just to see someone special in the flesh so i would know that they are alive and well :)

Lonewolf33 said:
Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
Lonewolf33 said:
i have no hopes or dreams just that I’m not forced to live this miserable life. I’m just existing at this point

You should really be worried about this outlook, I feel.

Why, life is just a hell I won’t survive

There's obviously some reason contradicting that, as you continue to get up every morning, sign on here, etc.

My goal I think is ultimately to be completely financially independent without having to be broke. Right now, that's not possible without child support and whatnot.
Also to be able to have time for myself, go out with friends, have a good time. Also really isn't possible right now.

IncolaVacui said:
Even though I'm a guy, this:

[youtube]b6t4oe4ELoA[/youtube]

Awesome! Ha! ha!

My long term goal in life, hopefully in about 40 or so more years, is to destroy any and all of my assets so that nobody will benefit from my death.

Finished said:
IncolaVacui said:
Even though I'm a guy, this:

[youtube]b6t4oe4ELoA[/youtube]

Awesome! Ha! ha!

My long term goal in life, hopefully in about 40 or so more years, is to destroy any and all of my assets so that nobody will benefit from my death.

Can I have your truck it sounds really cool and will be great in suburban surrey and I need one for my job.Has it got knobblies on it I really like them .Not that I want you to die anytime soon but I'll pay for shipping :p

My current goal is to finally finish my PhD this summer and to close this "student" life chapter. Its been over 10 years of study and I need serious rest. In the next following years I want to travel and to visit at least several (3-5) distant countries.. to enjoy the world a little bit.

My goal is to finish my accounting course as soon as possible , after that i would like to do a masters degree in something else

Just Games said:
Can I have your truck it sounds really cool and will be great in suburban surrey and I need one for my job.Has it got knobblies on it I really like them .Not that I want you to die anytime soon but I'll pay for shipping :p

Ha! Ha! I really like my truck. I think it's the best vehicle I've ever had. I've drastically changed it from it's stock form. It's a good cross between hard core 4x4 and comfortable. Since I'm not working I really only put miles on it when I go on adventures. So I plan on keeping it for at least the next two decades, maybe more. It's possible it could even be my last vehicle. When gasoline is completely banned, I'll switch it all over to electric motors with some kind of fuel cell.

To keep my family safe and happy. To make my music heard. And to maybe not live alone all by myself when I'm old...

1) To publish, at least, one novel; one story out the many ones I have planned.
2) Be in a poly relationship with two girls.
3) Lose weight to have a Brazilian Butt Surgery.

All are optional though, my ultimate goal in life is to get, at the very very very least, one girlfriend.

AnonymousMe said:
1) To public, at least, one novel; one story out the many ones I have planned.
2) Be in a poly relationship with two girls.
3) Lose weight to have a Brazilian Butt Surgery.

All are optional though, my ultimate goal in life is to get, at the very very very least, one girlfriend.

Good luck with all of that... but what in the world is a Brazilian Butt Surgery? :)

kaetic said:
Good luck with all of that... but what in the world is a Brazilian Butt Surgery? :)

Are you telling me I can't do them?  :(
Goddamn it, I forgot to write "lift."   :club:
Anyway, a Brazilian butt lift is a specialized fat transfer procedure that augments the size and shape of the buttocks without implants. Excess fat is removed from the hips, abdomen, lower back, or thighs with liposuction, and a portion of this fat is then strategically injected into the buttocks.

AnonymousMe said:
kaetic said:

Are you telling me I can't do them?  :(
Goddamn it, I forgot to write "lift."   :club:
Anyway, a Brazilian butt lift is a specialized fat transfer procedure that augments the size and shape of the buttocks without implants. Excess fat is removed from the hips, abdomen, lower back, or thighs with liposuction, and a portion of this fat is then strategically injected into the buttocks.

That's not at all what I meant. I was just trying to be encouraging... I guess I wasn't so much... sorry :)

and... huh... I always thought the goal was to go for a smaller butt... but idk. Maybe that's just me. :D

My current goal is to find my first relationship, have my first proper kiss, intimacy etc. before I turn 35 in just under two years.

Freeing myself from all the negative conditioning that has harmed me in this life.

My goal is to get a new kitchen furniture, to change a flat to a bigger one(probably this one is a dream) to climb 7 grade(also almost a dream as I'm too far from it), make onewheel and screw tricks learn smth new and to change a work.

Latest posts

Back