still in love, heart broken to see them move on..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
That's YOUR opinion. Stop trying to force it on everyone else.

opex100, just ignore him, you'll only get yourself in trouble if you keep replying to him.

Of course it’s my opinion, it’s a forum, I sort of express options on a forum. Well it’s a forum, I can’t exactly do a song or dance or post a dick pic.

Opex just ignore me, you and TheRealCallie spend the rest of your life in love, some sort of higher force that even I or god wouldn’t understand, and by the way prepare for missionary once a month.

that wasnt helpful at all, nothing positive. but advice noted, ignore list.
i cant help but cringe as i read, but i rather focus on the topic of the thread, or a similar conversation

i just thought of this, jesus, main character of the bible right?
he did not teach religion, but love. he lead by example, cleaned the feet of his friends with his own robe, even marry a "hooker"
who else but jesus to love someone so unlovable right?

The Bible actually says a lot about love, I'm just not going to start a religious debate in your thread. Also, that would get us in trouble too, since religious debates never end well. There's even a rule about it. Lol

But to bring this back on topic. It's not about what she does or did, it's more about what you do now. Instead of focusing on her, focus on yourself.
It will take time to move on, but it won't do any good to relive everything.

that is perfectly fine, rather not either
it does feel hard to let go completely, she was a big part of my life.. but you're right.
i've already started doing better things for myself. bought some weights so that and reading, as well as taking the time to write out my feelings and thoughts here or where ever i do.
for a long time ive been wanting to better myself, but being so depressed made me halt. life was limbo. purgatory.
but now im trying to better myself, actually. well i just started really but id like change.

opex100 said:
that is perfectly fine, rather not either
it does feel hard to let go completely, she was a big part of my life.. but you're right.
i've already started doing better things for myself. bought some weights so that and reading, as well as taking the time to write out my feelings and thoughts here or where ever i do.
for a long time ive been wanting to better myself, but being so depressed made me halt. life was limbo. purgatory.
but now im trying to better myself, actually. well i just started really but id like change.

Well that’s positive, good on you.

But whilst you doing these things for yourself, don’t forget to show a bit of love for your family, your sister seems to need you, well and specsavers.

You aren't in love with her. You are in love with the person you think she is.

Slap yourself awake and move on.

Phantimos said:
You aren't in love with her. You are in love with the person you think she is.

Slap yourself awake and move on.

I had this issue once. Took me half a decade to snap out of it.

Latest posts

Back