Hello, new member here and a lonely loser.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saulgoodmanfan

Reaction score
Hello people, I've lurked on this forums like one or two times, but I've decided to make an account now because I'm feeling pretty lonely and other forums like reddit and social media don't really make me feel better. Ironic really, forums are getting more outdated kind of now, but I prefer forums over other stuff. Anyways despite this forum declining in activity like a lot of other forums I used to use, I still decided to make an account because I am lonely after all. I have no real friends in my life and no intimate relationships either. Life is pretty terrible. I've never met anyone as big of a loser like me.

There is always someone worse than you lol

Welcome to the forum

I feel like this. I feel like people cannot tolerate me. Like, I just do not matter to really many people at all. I am so lonely, I cannot even stand myself some days. I could ramble for hours and hours. no point really. I just want to validate other people who are as lonely as I feel on a regular basis. No friends, nothing much to look forward to. Yes, I am married, I live 500 miles from my home town, I chose to move far away a while ago, and it seems like I screwed myself up big time??

It is a great point you make . I tend to post and interact on a number of forums , but yet stay away from social media such as Facebook . Why ? Because I appreciate my privacy , I do not want people i hardly know knowing my business . Welcome to the forum . If you enjoy political discussion I'd recommend the mess.net.

Saulgoodmanfan said:
Hello people, I've lurked on this forums like one or two times, but I've decided to make an account now because I'm feeling pretty lonely and other forums like reddit and social media don't really make me feel better. Ironic really, forums are getting more outdated kind of now, but I prefer forums over other stuff. Anyways despite this forum declining in activity like a lot of other forums I used to use, I still decided to make an account because I am lonely after all. I have no real friends in my life and no intimate relationships either. Life is pretty terrible. I've never met anyone as big of a loser like me.

I love Saul Goodman. If you are a loser, I'm not gonna tell you you're not. Don't let anybody feed you any synthetic sunshine crap. The truth is, there are losers in the world. For every ying there's a yang. Somebody has to be the loser if there are winners, right? Take it from a fellow loser. I have accepted my faith to the best of my ability. Don't get me wrong, I still get sad at times. But, knowing your place in life and accepting it can be emancipating. No longer do I try. Therefore, I can no longer be disappointed. I would suggest  that you play the game with the uniform the good lord issued you. If it's the uniform of a loser either deal with it or kill yourself, and I'm serious. I'm too much of a coward to kill myself expeditiously. But I'm using other means to do it gradually. The coolest thing I ever saw was when someone painted on a wall (maybe in blood), "DEAR GOD, YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIRE ME. I QUIT!" Then he hung himself right in front of the quote.

royalewithcheese said:
constant stranger said:
@ royalewithcheese, that's not very optimistic of an outlook.  I hope you last long enough to share a few more of your thoughts.

Sure, thanks.

that is a different approach to just accept that I am this way, that is the way it is, and move on or DONT,,,,,,,,,,thank you for saying that, I feel like I can work with that practice, not that I am going to do myself in, but that there is another way for me to make it through, realize and accept who i am and who i am not........

TammyLynn1972 said:
royalewithcheese said:
constant stranger said:
@ royalewithcheese, that's not very optimistic of an outlook.  I hope you last long enough to share a few more of your thoughts.

Sure, thanks.

that is a different approach to just accept that I am this way, that is the way it is, and move on or DONT,,,,,,,,,,thank you for saying that, I feel like I can work with that practice, not that I am going to do myself in, but that there is another way for me to make it through, realize and accept who i am and who i am not........

Hey. I've been trying to lose weight for as long as I realized that I was fat and that's about 38 years ago. I'll bet I've spent over a million dollars on doctors, surgery, weight loss meds, gyms, trainers, foods, books, supplements etc. My weight has been the downfall of my life, career, education, relationships, family, finances, success, health happiness etc. If there is a God, it is what it is and we can't change it. The Bible says He is the Alpha Omega, knows all and has a plan for us all, so why try to change thy will be done, right?

Nope, if you aren't losing weight is because you are doing something wrong. God doesn't care if you are overweight or not. And if God exist he is a real *********, like the guys with invisible lay syndrome

Unix said:
Nope, if you aren't losing weight is because you are doing something wrong. God doesn't care if you are overweight or not. And if God exist he is a real *********, like the guys with invisible lay syndrome

My point is, I can lose weight and look a certain way. But it won't be real anyway. If I stay a normal weight, I'll never be able to live a normal life. I'll be the ******* at the barbecue eating salad while everybody else is having fun. While everyone else is at the movies on a Friday night having fun with friends pigging out on popcorn and Coke, I'm at the gym maintaining my weight. And how long am I supposed to keep up the charade? The rest of my life? It isn't a life at all.

I think someone is looking into our fishbowl of a universe. I call it "God". I wouldn't call him a douchbag. I just don't think he gives a fresia about me no more than a farmer cares about the unattractive carrot growing on his hundreds of acres of farmland.

Wow, this is all very fatalistic. This is largely a deterministic universe - based largely on causality. We have free will.
Each of us is entirely in control of our own lives, not some supernatural being or on some pre-ordained path. You want to stay alive - don't run on the motorway at rush hour, don't shoot a gun in your head (in fact, don't play with guns at all).
You want to stay slim or lose weight, then its simple - burn more more calories than you put in. Its entirely possible to eat well and lose weight. Just smaller portions of the same stuff and exercise - running, walking, cycling, a little weight training, whatever.
I know - I've lost over a stone in two months.

I dont think for me it is changing God\ said:
TammyLynn1972 said:
royalewithcheese said:
constant stranger said:

Sure, thanks.

Hey. I've been trying to lose weight for as long as I realized that I was fat and that's about 38 years ago. I'll bet I've spent over a million dollars on doctors, surgery, weight loss meds, gyms, trainers, foods, books, supplements etc. My weight has been the downfall of my life, career, education, relationships, family, finances, success, health happiness etc. If there is a God, it is what it is and we can't change it. The Bible says He is the Alpha Omega, knows all and has a plan for us all, so why try to change thy will be done, right?

PaulE said:
Wow, this is all very fatalistic.  This is largely a deterministic universe - based largely on causality.  We have free will.
Each of us is entirely in control of our own lives, not some supernatural being or on some pre-ordained path.  You want to stay alive - don't run on the motorway at rush hour, don't shoot a gun in your head (in fact, don't play with guns at all).
You want to stay slim or lose weight, then its simple - burn more more calories than you put in.  Its entirely possible to eat well and lose weight.  Just smaller portions of the same stuff and exercise - running, walking, cycling, a little weight training, whatever.
I know - I've lost over a stone in two months.

So why does everybody gain the weight back. I look at Oprah for example. She's a billionaire. She can pay somebody to chain her up and feed her broccoli and water. If SHE can't do it with all her money and resources, what chance does a working man on a Walmart budget and little free time have?

Because she doesn't eat just broccoli and drink water. And maybe, just maybe, shes content with the way she is. Happy in her own skin and with her own body.
There is far far too much body shaming in this world, and size zero-ism, and it ain't helping anyone - except the ad (wo)men of course. Fortunately, plus size models are now emerging and becoming an everyday occurrence. To me, they are far more representative of the real world and should be applauded.
I lost weight for health not appearance reasons.
Be who you are, not who you want to be.

PaulE said:
Because she doesn't eat just broccoli and drink water. And maybe, just maybe, shes content with the way she is. Happy in her own skin and with her own body.
There is far far too much body shaming in this world, and size zero-ism, and it ain't helping anyone - except the ad (wo)men of course.  Fortunately, plus size models are now emerging and becoming an everyday occurrence. To me, they are far more representative of the real world and should be applauded.
I lost weight for health not appearance reasons.
Be who you are, not who you want to be.

If she is content with the way she is, why is she always trying to lose weight and wear clothes and makeup that make her appear thinner? We cannot force what we think should be beauty down the public's throat. The heart wants what it wants. The reality is, no matter how many words we as a society invent like, "fat shaming" and "zeroism" in order to make promoters of beauty appear as bad guys, the human eye still finds a lack of contour to be unattractive. Psychologically, we see an overweight person and think, "lack of self control" which is also unattractive. Hey, I don't make the rules, I just play the game with the uniform I'm issued.

Hmmm, I took an unhelpful detour with the Oprah thing....but before i get back to the weight loss business, it those that think of overweight people as 'lacking self control' have the problem, not the target of their rather unhelpful thoughts.

But back to weight loss. The point was that everyone gains the weight back. I dispute that - if one consumes less calories that one burns off, then one will lose weight; if one keeps the balance then one's weight will stay approx the same. Its that simple; the first law of thermodynamics, aka the Law of Energy Conservation.

PaulE said:
Hmmm, I took an unhelpful detour with the Oprah thing....but before i get back to the weight loss business, it those that think of overweight people as 'lacking self control' have the problem, not the target of their rather unhelpful thoughts.

But back to weight loss.  The point was that everyone gains the weight back.  I dispute that - if one consumes less calories that one burns off, then one will lose weight; if one keeps the balance then one's weight will stay approx the same.  Its that simple; the first law of thermodynamics, aka the Law of Energy Conservation.

I can't argue with the L.E.C. However, some (like Oprah, maybe) look at a donut and have to run 4 miles to burn the calories from looking at the donut. Of course I'm exaggerating. But my point is, some are born with bodies that are natural calorie burning machines and just simply have to get out of bed in order to maintain a caloric deficit. Others like me have to commit to a rigorous routine, that is prone to deviation, simply because we would just like to get on with our lives. I know like isn't fair. Believe me, I know. But it is frustrating to losers like me to hear other people talk as if a solution was so simple. If the solution is so simple, why have I been struggling for 38 years and why are there so many fat people?

royalewithcheese said:
But it is frustrating to losers like me to hear other people talk as if a solution was so simple. If the solution is so simple, why have I been struggling for 38 years and why are there so many fat people?

It IS simple.  It may not be EASY, but it is simple.  Burn more calories than you take in....simple.  Employing that and making it happen is not, however, easy for some.

And as for the second question...too many fast food places?

Latest posts

Back