Hey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morgan

Reaction score
Well, I'm 26, gay, single, working a crap job, and lonely. I've been lonely since 8th grade at least and it gets harder to deal with. I'm actually a fun outgoing person but obstacles have prevented me from ever attaining happiness. I don't drink beer, hate football, I don't hunt, I'm not into fighting, and I don't do drugs. I'm from a poor town and that's just how the people are here. I am gay, so whenever guys start talking about women around me I just sit their awkwardly. It's hard to bond with other males as friends. I do have one male friend and he's really the only friend I hang out with. He is a good friend I guess (I say I guess because he's the only friend I've ever had) but he's honestly a bit of a insensitive jerk when it comes to my feelings even though I've spend three years listening to his problems and helping him through life in any way I could. So the one friendship I have isn't exactly healthy. He knows I'm gay and I imagine he is smart enough to realize how in love with him I am. I think he uses my love to take advantage of me and Im scared once he starts to get his stuff together and grow up he's not gonna wanna talk to somebody like me anymore. He is the first person I've ever fell in love with and he will probably get married and get a good job and I'll never get to talk to him again.
I'm attractive and get asked out all the time but all they want is a one night stand or a fwb thing and I'm not like that and never have been. I really just want love

Why does it have to be awkward when other guys talk about women? I mean, you aren't going to be attracted to them, but even women who are straight comment on whether or not other women are pretty. I'm not sure if guys....well, judging from a few on this forum, I'd say they probably do it too with other guys. lol It wouldn't be a lie if you talked about guys you've noticed or dated with names that could also be a woman's.
Anyway, just a thought. Welcome to the forum :)

TheRealCallie said:
Why does it have to be awkward when other guys talk about women?  I mean, you aren't going to be attracted to them, but even women who are straight comment on whether or not other women are pretty.  I'm not sure if guys....well, judging from a few on this forum, I'd say they probably do it too with other guys. lol  It wouldn't be a lie if you talked about guys you've noticed or dated with names that could also be a woman's.  
Anyway, just a thought.  Welcome to the forum :)
[quote pid='882684' dateline='1537350574']
Well when they talk about women it's pretty graphic if u know what I mean lol Hard for me to even fake a conversation like that. 

[/quote]

Latest posts

Back