Sucks being alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saulgoodmanfan

Reaction score
People think all sorts of dickish things. Had a so called friend who said I would shoot up a school. People have legit called me creepy in my face. And the anxiety from years of isolation is unbearable.

It's kind of a catch-22. People with social anxiety come across as creepy and become further isolated.

Saulgoodmanfan said:
People think all sorts of dickish things. Had a so called friend who said I would shoot up a school. People have legit called me creepy in my face. And the anxiety from years of isolation is unbearable.

Ignore it. You know your personality and character, and if you know you wouldn't do that, then just block it out. No one needs that negativity in life. Being by yourself doesn't automatically mean someone's creepy, either. Whoever told you these things might have said them to feel better about their own lives.

That is something that really intrigues me about humanity/society...if you really think that nerds/quiet shy people are going to go off on everyone, why wouldn't you just ask people how their day is, or invite them to talk about something,,,,,,,,,,,,why are people so freaking nasty???? sheesh !

Latest posts

Back