Workman Comp. Issues

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Manta

Reaction score
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I hate Wal-Mart. Long rant ahead. I was injured on the job last year and I have concussion-type symptoms that have been bothering me for the past year. I got an assessment from a doctor they sent me to back in March. Then I haven't heard a thing. I started calling and leaving messages with my assigned case manager but months went by and he never contacted me or my doctor or my lawyer. So I started calling other extensions (if your extension is 11, I'd call 12 thinking maybe t[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]hey'd share an office or something). So I guess I got through to someone because my worker actually called my wife and told her I was now under a "No contact stasis" because I was harassing them. Since he wasn't contacting me in the first place I don't know what the difference is. It's just scary when it's your brain that's not working. I do things and I don't remember them. I try talking and sometimes I just go on without making sense. I feel like the longer they ghost me and stall the worse I'm going to get. My doctor even called (of course they claimed he didn't). OK end rant.[/font]

You must work at a US Walmart, I've heard a lot of bad things about them. The only way you get anything out of them is if you are a celebrity.

Latest posts

Back