Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun

Reaction score
Hi 

I am new to this type of forum and would like to say Hi to all who are interested chatting about anything to do with relationships. A little about me, i am 55 year old guy and i really enjoy good conversation. 

Thanks for reading my post..

Hi, I'm a 49 year old guy, also married and also lonely - not something you expect, huh, but believe me its possible

I too would be pleased to chat about relationships, or in fact anything really. Anything to break the monotony of another evening in front of the TV....

PaulE said:
Hi, I'm a 49 year old guy, also married and also lonely - not something you expect, huh, but believe me its possible

I too would be pleased to chat about relationships, or in fact anything really.  Anything to break the monotony of another evening in front of the TV....

Married and lonely here. Wife and I sleep in separate rooms. Haven't had sex in almost 8 years, and I'm 48. I need courage.

Tigerlilly said:
Hi. Iam a 46 yr old female , married but lonely and would be pleased to chat.

Hi. 48 married and lonely. Or, maybe I'm just alone and enjoy it. But of course, I do miss sex.

Latest posts

Back