goodbye

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LostInLimbo

Reaction score
Wasn't sure where exactly to post it, so I thought I would just put it here. I've realized that I just will never have the one thing I want most in life, and even the rare time I did think I had it I just completely ruined it anyway. I have no place here, or anywhere, so I'm just going to delete this account and accept my fate. I want to thank those few people that did actually reach out and try talking to me, I also want to apologize to them as well because I should know by now that I'm just not capable of being anyone's friend. I know I'm not good enough or interesting enough for anyone, I just see no point in trying anymore. Loneliness will forever haunt me no matter what I try, there's no escape.

Not sure how to delete it, so if a mod or whatever can do it I would appreciate it. Thank you.

LostInLimbo said:
Wasn't sure where exactly to post it, so I thought I would just put it here. I've realized that I just will never have the one thing I want most in life, and even the rare time I did think I had it I just completely ruined it anyway. I have no place here, or anywhere, so I'm just going to delete this account and accept my fate. I want to thank those few people that did actually reach out and try talking to me, I also want to apologize to them as well because I should know by now that I'm just not capable of being anyone's friend. I know I'm not good enough or interesting enough for anyone, I just see no point in trying anymore. Loneliness will forever haunt me no matter what I try, there's no escape.

Not sure how to delete it, so if a mod or whatever can do it I would appreciate it. Thank you.

I'm not sure what good it will do, but I've often felt the same as you, not good enough or interesting enough for anyone, and not knowing what to do about it.  I don't know what, if anything, will work.  I understand the feelings of frustration and confusion and frantic hope that someday you'll find the way out while feeling like you should have known before and now you're running out of time, all too well.  But I really don't think these things you say about yourself are true, that you're not capable of being anyone's friend.  I think you are, I think almost anyone is.  And I don't think just giving up and resigning yourself to fate will make you happy either.  

It's up to you but I think you should stick around a bit longer, think it over, see how you feel.  If only just to talk your way through things.

This forum isn't the only option for meeting people. So even if you do end up leaving I hope you remember that this wasn't your last chance or anything. There's no reason to resign yourself to "fate". You get as many chances as you take. You've only been back about a month and in that time you've posted 25 times. You should remember that you aren't the only one on here with social issues or anxiety that can make people hesitant to open up. I personally think it's a little early to give up, but that's up to you. In case this is your last post... best wishes. I hope you have a good life.

You just came here in August. It takes time to find friends and it sounds like you were beginning to get some. You will never have anything if you continue to give up.

Oh and you have to PM a mod to have your account deleted.

I am right there with you,

but if i give up all hope today, i am going to lay down and not get back up.....

life is so hard, and when you dont have very many people or no people to share pain with,,,,,,,you do want to give up, i swear i do, my son is 19, he is in jail from 5 days ago he did something really horrible and i cannot find out any information.........no parents with kids like this will even talk to me,,,,,,,,,,,,i am alone, i really ******* am alone

I cant give up,,,,,,,,,,,,,I was put here for a reason, as were you,,,we all were,,,,,,there was no birth promise that we all were going to have the best and happiest life possible,,,,,,,,it just will not be that way for many people, it sucks, it is clearly not fair, but i have to do my best to believe deep down that there is some big purpose to all of the suffering that goes on 24/ 7,,,,,,

I pray you stay on here and maybe something positive will come out of it for you, I pray that you can tolerate the stress of being as lonely as i am,,,,,,,,,blessings and peace of mind to you today

Latest posts

Back