New Guy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeepTxWater

Reaction score
57 year old single male here.  I'm not exactly sure what I expect to achieve in this forum. But after accidentally stumbling across it and reading a few posts I've realized my kind of life may not be as unique as I thought.  I've just lived most of my adult life alone and very much under the radar.  So if nothing the else maybe this will allow me the opportunity to get things of my chest from time to time.  I have 2 great kids on their own and doing well and I love them and they love me but a real and genuine connection to a significant other or even close friends is not something I have ever had.  At this stage in my life I don't think it will.  So I'm searching for other things to occupy more of my time. Coming here from time to time may help fill some of that void. Anyway it helps to know I'm not the only person in the world who feels like this.

Welcome to the site, look around and make yourself at home.

You're not the only person in the world to feel like this. I'm looking for something to occupy the later years of my life too. I'm 65 by the way.

Hi.
Thats the reason i am here too. Nice to get to know someone that wants to connect with you. Atleast i am hoping i find it here on this forum. Anyways, if you want to talk im here. :)

Latest posts

Back