I have already lost in life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llost

Reaction score
I have lost in life at everything I have attempted such as winning the girl or school failure. My only purpose in life is to take care of the trees in my backyard. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents. I can't take another defeat in life so just accept life as a loser.

When I was young I wanted to be an artist, but I couldn't do even the most basic of things no matter how hard I tried. Then I met a beautiful person and wanted to be the best man I could be for them, but I failed at that. Now I'm just worried whether or not I'll be good enough to close a restaurant as a manager for my first time without messing up.

Feels like the older I get, the more my dreams get condensed/crushed into reality.

But hey. Do what you can to the best of your ability. Do what you can live with doing and being. Try your best, even if it's not what you envisioned.

How are the trees doing? Become a badass at keeping those trees healthy, and you'll be more successful than so many others who try to do too much in life.

Focusing on a small scope is a great thing, and noone can ever take away the skills that you build from that. Let alone the natural talents you already possess.

We all lost the girl - I certainly messed that up, many years ago :) time is the best healer, and also the best tool for learning from your past.

You will do just fine - take baby steps, and get yourself to where you want to be, at the pace that comes naturally to you.

"] " pid='884028' dateline='1539940434 said:
How are the trees doing? Become a badass at keeping those trees healthy, and you'll be more successful than so many others who try to do too much in life.

Focusing on a small scope is a great thing, and noone can ever take away the skills that you build from that. Let alone the natural talents you already possess.

We all lost the girl - I certainly messed that up, many years ago :) time is the best healer, and also the best tool for learning from your past.

You will do just fine - take baby steps, and get yourself to where you want to be, at the pace that comes naturally to you.
Great advice. 😇
Be good at what you can do and take pride in it.

Latest posts

Back