Anybody want to join my discord channel?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UglyLoser

Reaction score
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Most of you probably don't know me, but around 6 months or so ago, I tried launching a loneliness/FA-based YouTube channel. I had all these plans and ideas about videos to make. I made like 5 videos over the first 2 weeks and then I stopped and I haven't uploaded since. Why? Well a multitude of reasons, but mostly because I'm a piece of doo doo.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]But I'm not here to pimp my youtube channel or whatever. There's a very high chance I'm probably never going to make another video. What I want to talk about is discord. When I made the channel, I also made a discord. Over the past 6 months, that discord has filled with about 15 people, and very occasionally it sees some human activity.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I want to invite you guys to join, it'll be like a nice small-knit little discord where we can occasionally talk about forever alone topics/ things or just anything at all really.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Here is the link.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]https://discord.gg/pAFTbRs[/font]

Latest posts

Back