I made a music video of cover songs. Please help me to gain views. :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemla

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I like to sing though I’m not a professional singer. But I have a dream to be one.
I end up being a Master of Ceremonies and an Actor in Indonesia.

From 2010, I made a few cover songs and uploaded to my soundcloud, cause I wasn’t that confident to record the video of me singing, so I just made the audio version.

As the millenials growing, the technology of camera growing too, and easy to get, I bought one.

A mirrorless camera a year ago. Then i started to make a cover song with a video while I was singing the song in my room. Till a month ago, i didnt notice that my camera can shoot a nice video. So I started to think to make a music video of cover songs, with a concept, outside my room, like making a very short movie :p

So i made an old song cover by Ron Kenoly & Darlene Zschech. It’s called “ You Are”. I recorded the audio version first.

Then I shot the music video with a help of one friend.

Help me to get views. If you like the song/the music video, you can like/share/comment the video. You can also subscribe my Youtube Channel to see other cover videos. Here’s the link of my music video cover “You Are”:

Next month I plan to shoot a second music video. I have finished the audio recording.
And the idea/concept of the music video will be about “Anxiety Disorder”.

Thanks everyone! Sorry if there is negative energy from this post. I apologize.

my instagram: @alimensan
my soundcloud: https://www.soundcloud.com/alimensan

Latest posts

Back