so stupid

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerrygooding

Reaction score
[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]morning all.[/font]
[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]a little about me ……  I am 77 yrs old.  lonely and quite depressed at this time for I made a big boo boo.  I was living  in Arizona and my wife of 20 yrs decided she wanted to be single again so divorce here I come.   the boo boo was when I found my ex wife (2 time ex wife)   on facebook and started to communicate.   she convinced me to come back east from Arizona and live with her and said.  "take care of each other".   well one year later and I am out of my money I had at the initial time ($7,000.00) and she is now asking me to consider leaving, well that's fine for when I got here I didn't know that she had 5 dogs (all live in house)  husky, pit bull, aussie shepperd, yorky and daschund. feces all around floor sometimes even on the pet pads.  she only baths every 4 to 5 days. loves hamburger helper (3 to 5 a week).  now the best one is her son from a previous marriage (45yrs old)  still lives with her and  daily when home for work or off day runs around in these costumes that you can buy at Walmart, like a cow. horse, donkey, monkey and actually sleeps in them at night.   [/font]

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]now here is my boob boobobobobooo I cant even leave for income is so low I cant afford to live anywhere that I can find available anywhere.    I do have  my vehicle paid for thank god for that...…   I have tried v.a. for assistance but they cant qualify me other than medical no co pay prescriptions etc.   I would love to have my own place, (apartment) but not trailer trash living either.[/font]

BUT I AM SO DOWN AND OUT,    I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AT THIS TIME.  SO DEPRESSED.  I WISH I COULD GET HUGS,  I NEED SOMETHING TO TELL ME THEIR IS STILL A CARING OUT THERE.   enough for now, gotta stop.

:( :(

That's a tough situation my gosh. I know you mentioned your age, are you able to work? I'm in a similar situation where I'm stuck here with a toxic boyfriend because I don't have enough money to leave right now. It's frustrating and it drains your spirit. I hope you find some help!

no Miriam I am not able to work, I only get my social security and if I am not mistaken I think I just posted a reply to ur post and that is weird that you would be doing same time to me. maybe an omen or ????/

same problem except I could take what I do have $$ little at that I go ??????????????/ I have no family etc at all anymore …..
wish I was younger then ????????
jerry

Jeezus.....77 years old and that down and out.....It was me I think I'd consider ripping off her and the manboy of whatever money or goodies they've got and disappearing. You don't have that much time left, eff those 2 losers, grab what you can and get a bus ticket out of town. Vanish into some big city skid row. It's a little late to make your fortune now....someone somewhere could use a dishwasher or a broom pusher. Try to stay off the bottle though.

I am sorry for what you are going through. Is there anyone you can talk to a sibling , a friend or your church pastor? also have you gone to the county offices for the county you live in? The county has many different resources that are available to you. if you are looking to harm yourself you can contact the Text Crisis Line at 741741 and a professional will be in contact with you of course you can call 911 or National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255. If you need someone to talk to , there is a great organization that has free counseling advice and can put you in contact with professionals in your area FOTF Counseling Line 1-855-382-5433. Prayers my friend.

Latest posts

Back