Can Someone Brighten My Day Please?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miriam1966

Reaction score
Even if you don't know me, can you tell me something nice about myself and about you? Please?

Miriam1966 said:
Even if you don't know me, can you tell me something nice about myself and about you? Please?

Lol. That would be for YOU to tell US, darling. You know that self worth is an important thing to have and even though yours gets squashed on a daily basis, you still have it.
That being said, judging from the novels you've written here so far, you're obviously a deeplu reflective person, which is a rare quality to have and is mostly encountered in truly intelligent and thoughtful people. Don't loose that.
Something nice about me? Well I'm not ALWAYS a mean old man. Thats gotta count for something, right? ;-)

Jently said:
Yes, we both love animals :)

Oh thank you Jently! Yes!! The animals...I've been hugging my dogs all day, the cats don't feel too affectionate right now, but the dogs always do! It's a great quality to love animals!  :)

Richard_39 said:
Lol. That would be for YOU to tell US, darling. You know that self worth is an important thing to have and even though yours gets squashed on a daily basis, you still have it.
That being said, judging from the novels you've written here so far, you're obviously a deeplu reflective person, which is a rare quality to have and is mostly encountered in truly intelligent and thoughtful people. Don't loose that.
Something nice about me? Well I'm not ALWAYS a mean old man. Thats gotta count for something, right? ;-)

I seemed to have deleted my original reply...I'll try again!

Thanks Richard,

That really did brighten my day, I kind of burst into tears when I read your response. Happy and grateful tears I guess! That's how in need of a kind word I am. I do need to work on my self worth, thanks for that suggestion. It's hard when you are feeling so low.

But I guess that not ALWAYS being a mean old man DOES count for something!  :p

IMGP3767-2.jpg
Miriam1966 said:

The photo is my own

Miriam1966 said:

I don't know you but I know this. You're alive, God has purpose for you. That is the best thing ever in my opinion. To that end God just used me to help you in some small way with this message, even if I don't do anything else today, that makes this a great day! Thats something nice about me, which concludes what you asked for. Ask and it will be given to you.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZSe6N_BXs[/video]

Yay! I worked out how to add a video! This song cheers me up every time.

I sent out Christmas cards to people I enjoy talking to here in my country. It takes me about 45 minutes to make one card.

Latest posts

Back