Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Someone Brighten My Day Please?
Even if you don't know me, can you tell me something nice about myself and about you? Please?
(10-12-2018, 01:45 AM)Miriam1966 Wrote: Even if you don't know me, can you tell me something nice about myself and about you? Please?

Lol. That would be for YOU to tell US, darling. You know that self worth is an important thing to have and even though yours gets squashed on a daily basis, you still have it.
That being said, judging from the novels you've written here so far, you're obviously a deeplu reflective person, which is a rare quality to have and is mostly encountered in truly intelligent and thoughtful people. Don't loose that.
Something nice about me? Well I'm not ALWAYS a mean old man. Thats gotta count for something, right? ;-)
Yes, we both love animals Smile
If you see someone without a smile today give them one of yours

If you are prepared to take a truthful look at yourself, to embrace all that you are and let go of all that you are not, you are cleaning the mirror that your life will reflect back to you. How would you like that reflection to look? 
Simon Vorster
(10-12-2018, 02:50 AM)Jently Wrote: Yes, we both love animals Smile

Oh thank you Jently! Yes!! The animals...I've been hugging my dogs all day, the cats don't feel too affectionate right now, but the dogs always do! It's a great quality to love animals!  Smile

(10-12-2018, 02:39 AM)Richard_39 Wrote: Lol. That would be for YOU to tell US, darling. You know that self worth is an important thing to have and even though yours gets squashed on a daily basis, you still have it.
That being said, judging from the novels you've written here so far, you're obviously a deeplu reflective person, which is a rare quality to have and is mostly encountered in truly intelligent and thoughtful people. Don't loose that.
Something nice about me? Well I'm not ALWAYS a mean old man. Thats gotta count for something, right? ;-)

I seemed to have deleted my original reply...I'll try again!

Thanks Richard,

That really did brighten my day, I kind of burst into tears when I read your response. Happy and grateful tears I guess! That's how in need of a kind word I am. I do need to work on my self worth, thanks for that suggestion. It's hard when you are feeling so low.

But I guess that not ALWAYS being a mean old man DOES count for something!  Toungue
[Image: IMGP3767-2.jpg]
(10-12-2018, 01:45 AM)Miriam1966 Wrote: Even if you don't know me, can you tell me something nice about myself and about you? Please?

The photo is my own

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All of us one time or another hope for someone to come along and brighten up our day. Chaos 2 1,114 08-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Last Post: ssbanks2000