Hello <3

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jessicat

Hi. 
I am new here on this forum. Found it by pure chance. 
Im from Norway. I am hoping to find some....people to talk to? I want to see someone and have that person see me back, if you get what I mean. 
So. Now im listening to music. To Ben Howards song I Forget Where We Were. Music is essential to me and i listen to it everywhere, to bed, in the car, shower, working out. You namn it. 

So what are you doing?

Love Jessi.

Jessicat said:
Hi. 
I am new here on this forum. Found it by pure chance. 
Im from Norway. I am hoping to find some....people to talk to? I want to see someone and have that person see me back, if you get what I mean. 
So. Now im listening to music. To Ben Howards song I Forget Where We Were. Music is essential to me and i listen to it everywhere, to bed, in the car, shower, working out. You namn it. 

So what are you doing?

Love Jessi.
Hi Jessi

Like you I’m new here. Also found this site by chance. I’m in the United States, Texas to be exact. Also like you I am hope to find someone to chat with and maybe make a friend, or at least a pin pal. I love music and listen to a lot of it. Mostly old school R&B. Some hip hop, but none of this new crap that’s playing here in the states. My all time favorite artist is Prince, with Marvin Gay coming in a close second. My oldest son is a classically trained violinist, so I do listen to classical music. Well that’s just the tip of the iceberg that is me. Hope to hear from you in the future. Have a blessed day.

Hey Jess,

I might be a *bit* late with the welcome party, but better late than never ... I guess?
Well, if you came here to talk, I'd say you've come to the right place, even if it's a bit slow at times (actually, seems like it's a bit more lively recently, so pretty good timing on your part).

Music got me through many bad days too, so I can see why you'd like to surround yourself with it. Nowadays I usually stick purely to game soundtracks, since games and books are pretty much my only real hobbies at this point. It also helps that soundtracks are generally instrumentals, because I'm not a huge fan of vocals.

I did read through your bio (well, it's certainly longer than mine), I can only imagine how it feels to deal with such serious issues. Though I don't think you should be worried about scaring people away :).

Anyway, I'm not going to waste more of your time.
Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll find what you're looking for.

Hey Jessi, you were my first reply, so thank you for that. I am at work, reading the forums here. Unfortunately, I am in a down mood and listening to sad music, but hey...its good too...

Never got to welcome you, so welcome, Northwoman :)
I'm listening to Motorhead right now. Nothing like the classics of my youth ;-)

X-1 Alpha said:
Hey Jess,

I might be a *bit* late with the welcome party, but better late than never ... I guess?
Well, if you came here to talk, I'd say you've come to the right place, even if it's a bit slow at times (actually, seems like it's a bit more lively recently, so pretty good timing on your part).

Music got me through many bad days too, so I can see why you'd like to surround yourself with it. Nowadays I usually stick purely to game soundtracks, since games and books are pretty much my only real hobbies at this point. It also helps that soundtracks are generally instrumentals, because I'm not a huge fan of vocals.

I did read through your bio (well, it's certainly longer than mine), I can only imagine how it feels to deal with such serious issues. Though I don't think you should be worried about scaring people away :).

Thanks for the welcome. 😀
Yeah it seems to be a lot of nice people here. All have been super friendly and that’s so sweet. ❤️
There are a lot of good soundtracks. Angels in America has a beautiful song. And I must say that I saw Annihilation recently and fell in love with Helplessly Hoping. Got vocals in it but.... it was just a brilliant song to have in that movie. Oscar Isaac played great it it and the screen with the stairwell has been burnt into my mind. 
Oh, your not wasting my time. I love to talk to people. 😊

Richard_39Never got to welcome you, so welcome, Northwoman :)
I'm listening to Motorhead right now. Nothing like the classics of my youth ;-)

X-1 Alpha said:
Hey Jess, 

Hi.
Thanks for wishing me welcome. 
Motorhead? Hmm. I have never listened to them. Want to give me a song tip that I can check out?
When I was young I used to listen to Audioslave and Chili Pepper lot. Guess that’s the soundtrack of my youth. 😘

svisionguy said:
Hey Jessi, you were my first reply, so thank you for that. I am at work, reading the forums here. Unfortunately, I am in a down mood and listening to sad music, but hey...its good too...

Aww. I hope your feeling a bit better now.
How are things going today?

Latest posts

Back