I don't look at pretty girls anymore

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inmydreams

Reaction score
I mean if I see them, I will look straight away again. A shame I am not a bully, then I would be okay and have a girl and not be so lonely. A shame all this feminism doesn't mean a woman will come and say hello to me

Another day I wish I could not be here, that I feel half the population are as inaccesable as movie stars and at the same time on social media, painted as victims whilst I am painted as some predator in waiting..

No I don't grab pussy's... I don't whistle or cat call... I wont even look at you.

All I do is look.

It's when there's touching involved that things get complicated ;-)

inmydreams said:
I mean if I see them, I will look straight away again. A shame I am not a bully, then I would be okay and have a girl and not be so lonely. A shame all this feminism doesn't mean a woman will come and say hello to me

Another day I wish I could not be here, that I feel half the population are as inaccesable as movie stars and at the same time on social media, painted as victims whilst I am painted as some predator in waiting..

No I don't grab pussy's... I don't whistle or cat call... I wont even look at you.

I get that men can get a bit taken back by all the media MeToo movement. But anyone that thinks that all men are like that is stupid. So, if any girl gives you grief when you havn’t done anything wrong sure isn’t worth your time. 😘

On a related note, staring at a woman for 14 seconds could be a crime according to one official in the Indian Police Service. In other countries unwanted stares might be considered a crime if part of ongoing harassment directed at an individual (which I guess is a bit more reasonable). https://www.indiatoday.in/fyi/story/rishirah-singh-kerala-14-seconds-stare-remark-335363-2016-08-16

You'll be okay with the odd glance though, compardre.

Generally women prefer to have men show interest and feminism won't change this since it's only concerened with breaking down gender roles for women.

You know, 9 or 8 times outta 10, a girl would not initiate conversation with you even if she was interested. The sad truth is, most girls would just stealthily "Check you out" from a distance. So keep an eye out for that.

Anyway, what i really wanted to say, my advice to you would be not to focus making relationships romantic or otherwise as a treatment for your loneliness. Instead, you could work on yourself. Whether that be pouring your heart and soul into what you do or pursuing other means of self improvement. The goal being becoming the kind of person you are proud to be, that you know you should be. 

Now, along this journey, you might notice an increase in your self confidence or a slight feeling of contentment welling up inside you. Those feeling will change the Aura you project outwardly into the world. This kind of energy attracts people, not just women.

Btw, i am trying to give some advice to you but i might as well be talking to myself as i am also quite lonely in what i feel.

.......just realized how redundant that statement is, since we are all on a site called "A Lonely Life"

Anyhoo, i hope at least some of this hits home.

Phantimos said:
You know, 9 or 8 times outta 10, a girl would not initiate conversation with you even if she was interested. The sad truth is, most girls would just stealthily "Check you out" from a distance. So keep an eye out for that.

Anyway, what i really wanted to say, my advice to you would be not to focus making relationships romantic or otherwise as a treatment for your loneliness. Instead, you could work on yourself. Whether that be pouring your heart and soul into what you do or pursuing other means of self improvement. The goal being becoming the kind of person you are proud to be, that you know you should be. 

Now, along this journey, you might notice an increase in your self confidence or a slight feeling of contentment welling up inside you. Those feeling will change the Aura you project outwardly into the world. This kind of energy attracts people, not just women.

Btw, i am trying to give some advice to you but i might as well be talking to myself as i am also quite lonely in what i feel.

.......just realized how redundant that statement is, since we are all on a site called "A Lonely Life"

Anyhoo, i hope at least some of this hits home.

That makes a lot of sense to me and I have a lot of stealth interest from women. It kind of makes it more depressing, it's strange I get lot's of nice smiles, that initial interest but when I try to make a connection online, there is nothing, I am more or less invisible or I fall into some romance scam (which I am immune to now and has made me very untrusting)

Also to not base your happiness on a person but on achieving something... I try to tell myself that quite regular but it doesn't help much. I'm not lonely in the sense I am isolated from everybody.

Jessicat said:
inmydreams said:

I get that men can get a bit taken back by all the media MeToo movement. But anyone that thinks that all men are like that is stupid. So, if any girl gives you grief when you havn’t done anything wrong sure isn’t worth your time. 😘

Taken aback???... I'm just pleased I'm not a boy who is seeing all this for the first time at the beginning of my life, that I have lived and my natural love and affection and lust towards women is not something to be ashamed about, it's hardwired into me (unfortunately)

ardour said:
On a related note, staring at a woman for 14 seconds could be a crime according to one official in the Indian Police Service.  In other countries unwanted stares might be considered a crime if part of ongoing harassment directed at an individual  (which I guess is a bit more reasonable).  https://www.indiatoday.in/fyi/story/rishirah-singh-kerala-14-seconds-stare-remark-335363-2016-08-16

Generally women prefer to have men show interest and feminism won't change this since it's only concerened with breaking down gender roles for women.

I don't glance, only if they walk across my field of vision so I will easily stay within the 14 second rule, feminists will be pleased to know.

Richard_39 said:
All I do is look.

I have not come here for jokes, I have come here to be depressed and lonely, please respond accordingly.. ;)

In the case of not getting any replies online. Try thinking about it from their perspective.

Women, in general, are bombarded with messages on things like dating sites and such. So you can understand why they can't/won't reply to everyone as it becomes increasingly difficult to screen all those potential partners.

Personally, i prefer talking with girls in person as it is much more interesting and it becomes a lot easier to get a read on her personality. Also most of the jokes i make are contextual and as such don't work as well when texted  :p 

How come you came to have this kind of view towards women? did you have one bad day?

I know they are bombared with messages, I certainly cant get through or be seen. Not one bad day, 35 years of life.

Just wear a body camera.  If you treat people like human beings (men and women) and not like property, no one can do a **** thing. :)

But seriously, if you don't act like a jackass, chances are high that you won't have any problems.

Phantimos said:
In the case of not getting any replies online. Try thinking about it from their perspective.

Holy honeysuckle, a man that actually tries to see it from another perspective?  Is that allowed? :p

inmydreams said:
Jessicat said:
inmydreams said:

Taken aback???... I'm just pleased I'm not a boy who is seeing all this for the first time at the beginning of my life, that I have lived and my natural love and affection and lust towards women is not something to be ashamed about, it's hardwired into me (unfortunately)

ardour said:
On a related note, staring at a woman for 14 seconds could be a crime according to one official in the Indian Police Service.  In other countries unwanted stares might be considered a crime if part of ongoing harassment directed at an individual  (which I guess is a bit more reasonable).  https://www.indiatoday.in/fyi/story/rishirah-singh-kerala-14-seconds-stare-remark-335363-2016-08-16

I don't glance, only if they walk across my field of vision so I will easily stay within the 14 second rule, feminists will be pleased to know.

Richard_39 said:
All I do is look.

I have not come here for jokes, I have come here to be depressed and lonely, please respond accordingly.. ;)

Lol  :D

ardour said:

oooookey.
Seems like this stuff is getting out of contoll when staring is a crime. I stare once in a while i must confess! :p
Some of this stuff is beyond ridiculous.
If its from some dude that has been harassing me and if i have filed some kind of complaint about him to the police, then i get it. But that would go under a restraining order i think.

inmydreams said:
Jessicat said:
inmydreams said:

ardour said:

Richard_39 said:
All I do is look.

Touché ;-)

I'll argue with that, however, in the sense that taking the whole matter seriously is, I think, overall bad for anyone, especially when it involves romantic relations. 14 second rule? Never heard of it. And if it does exist? F*ck it. I'm not going to prevent myself to indulge in the very human and natural thing to look at someone who's physically attractive on the offchance that person might be a think skinned judgmental 4 year old stuck in a woman or man's body. There isnt a law against that and if she feels sullied, she can take a shower at home.
All this modern day Feminism poppycock is quite exagerated and complete nonsense. Hence, Id rather laugh about it then depresd about it.
Plus touching cost me two child support deals so far, so no way, José ;-)

Thanks a lot, best bit of advice here is not to be a jackass, it just never crossed my mind not to be one....

Its hard to not take it to seriously when the lonliness feels like a physical thing, when you feel incapacitated because of it and the objects of your obsession seem remote uncaring creatures... of course except when they are giving you great advice on some forum.. nevermind this kind of communication only heightens the lonliness now, I know we are not really talking

Latest posts

Back