Loneliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lh97

Reaction score
Hi my name is Laura, 

I am a third year graphic design student studying at the Arts University Bournemouth and I am currently doing a brief on loneliness. I’m looking to get feedback on the issue of loneliness, more specifically among international students but any information personal or otherwise you can provide would be highly valuable and really helpful. These issues could be the struggles you or anyone else faces with loneliness, how it effects your day to day life, what you do to cope, if there is anything you would do to help someone who suffers from loneliness etc. 

By replying, you will consent to me using your responses in my research assignment for university. All personal data received from yourself will comply with the Arts University Bournemouth data and storage policies. You will be recorded anonymously in the report and will be referred to by your profession. Any response you can give would be highly appreciated and may contribute to me designing a beneficial solution for loneliness.

Thank you!

Black Manta said:
So is this an art project? What are you looking for specifically?

Yes, its a graphic design project. What do you do to help yourself or others dealing with loneliness? I'm looking for ways to target the effects of loneliness and to find out the challenges that come with it

Latest posts

Back