Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jokeshopbeard

Reaction score
Hello lonely people!!

I'm signing up after a friend mentioned this place to me recently. It looks like it's focused on the closest subject to my heart there is; that being the human condition, and the relationships we have, both with ourselves and all the other humans we meet.

I actually moderate another fairly big online forum where I look after Sexuality & Relationships, Physical & Mental Well Being, and Philosophy, Psychology and Sociology subs. I guess you can get the cut of my jib; I'm no stranger to chipping away at life's hardships in this format! They're not really the prime subject of the place though so they're not very fast moving, which I guess is part of my motivation in joining - I could talk about such things all day long!!

This is my only kind of social media outlet too, so I communicate a great deal on forums; I much prefer them to all the rest.

Other than that, I'm a mid 30's English bloke living and working in a corporate hell in NE America and on his way to Australia soon as possible to get away from it all and live life as a farmer. Passionate motorbike rider. Rebel with unconditional love in his heart. I'm sure you'll pick up on the rest sooner or later!

Look forward to seeing you around!

Peace, 

JSB

--------------------------------
She broke my heart. I didn't like that much. But that was the price. In this world, you get what you pay for.
--Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Welcome! 😀
I’m sure you will find a bit of everything in this forum. It has a lot of really nice people that’s for sure.
So you are leaving your corporate hell to be a farmer in Australia? That’s brave and most definitely sounds like a good plan. Starting on your road to what you want in life is amazing. I hope that it comes swiftly. What kind of farmer are you planning on being?

Wow.  Farming in Australia. Never been there but it's on my bucket list.  I hear it can be a tough life requiring tough people. The last three lines of your post give me the impression you might fit the lifestyle just fine. Should be an awesome adventure.  I hope you make it there soon rather than later.

Latest posts

Back