do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so i havent seen this girl in a long time & i was at work and i went out to the lobby and i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table with her boyfriend i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter when i went out to the lobby and saw her though i stood there looked at her from afar but i looked away and went back to work.but now i keep seeing her boyfriend picking up food for the both of them at the place i work at soo i guess she doesnt wanna see me so she makes her bf go there and pick up the food for the both of them there.

Or maybe he is just being a gentleman and getting her food for her? Or maybe she has a broken leg from a loan shark and she can't walk well? Or maybe this or maybe a million other things. Stop coming up with completely doubtful scenarios. If you want to talk to her, you should have went over and said hello. You are just making excuses to make yourself feel better about not going over to say hi.

TheRealCallie said:
Or maybe he is just being a gentleman and getting her food for her?  Or maybe she has a broken leg from a loan shark and she can't walk well?  Or maybe this or maybe a million other things.  Stop coming up with completely doubtful scenarios.  If you want to talk to her, you should have went over and said hello.  You are just making excuses to make yourself feel better about not going over to say hi.

you're right. but this also happend last year too when i went out with my friends to the mall so she was also shopping there with her bf and i guess she saw me there and was talking about me to him because when i turn around i saw him looking at me but then he looked away. i bet she told him theres that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school lol.

I get the impression the two of you were never friends or barely even acquaintances.  If she saw you and made no effort to say hi either, maybe you need to forget about her. I can almost assure you there are others who will want to see you and will acknowledge you if you see each other in public, even if it's with only a head nod.  Don't dwell on this.

Latest posts

Back