New to the site.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svisionguy

Reaction score
Hello all,

I hope this finds everyone in good spirits. So as the title states, I am new to the site. I am a 43 yr old guy, been divorced for 5 year, and up until recently I had a pretty close co-parent relationship with my child's mother. She was still pretty much my best/only real friend, but she has started dating and now she has little to no time to interact like we used to. I wish her the best, and while a part of me wishes her success in her new relationship, I am realizing that there was a part of me that had hoped for a 2nd chance. I have lost that now, and my best friend.

So, what I am hoping to find here is friends to chat with during the day, someone to help through the low times I have been having. The chances of anyone living near enough to me to have activity partners is pretty slim, but if that was possible, then eventually that would be nice too.

So Say hi! I'll be reading the forums as well, and might say hi... 

if you don't want to post openly, feel free to send PM's

Cheers to you. 😀
Just wanted to say hi. I hope you find everything you’re lookin for. It’s out there somewhere over the 🌈
Wishing you a good day!

Jessicat said:
Cheers to you. 😀
Just wanted to say hi. I hope you find everything you’re lookin for. It’s out there somewhere over the 🌈
Wishing you a good day!

Thank you Jessicat,

I'm looking for a chat buddy....maybe your it....or one of them at least...heh

Well, I did drink and play poker with some “friends” today. Was fun. 
Had a lot of candy ready for the kids that came to the door. 
Did you do anything fun?

Jessicat said:
Well, I did drink and play poker with some “friends” today. Was fun. 
Had a lot of candy ready for the kids that came to the door. 
Did you do anything fun?

Nope, My son was with his mother and her boyfriend, so I was home alone and live in an apartment with little to no children....so I played WoW and caught up on the walking dead...lol

I kind of crashed that party so I wasn’t that welcome. Lol. 
Was playing Overwatch the rest of the night. 😁
What do you play in wow? Char, race and that kind of thing?

Jessicat said:
I kind of crashed that party so I wasn’t that welcome. Lol. 
Was playing Overwatch the rest of the night. 😁
What do you play in wow? Char, race and that kind of thing?

My "Main" is a night Elf Druid, but I have a Human Death Knight, Panderan Shaman, Worgen Hunter and a Light Forged Draenei...plus a lot of other low level characters.

I heal with my Shammy sometimes, but I mostly DPS...my Death Knight is a tank though.

Ok. I suck at tanking. In Overwatch when I’m trying to protect everybody I usually end up as the first one to die or the last one. Not good qualities for a tank. 😂

Latest posts

Back