The Chill out zone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Joturbo

Saw this on another forum . It's a social sort of thread like as though you are meeting in the street chatting about the weather , your plans for today , what your eating for breakfast or lunch anything really  you never know might take off . You don't have to talk to anyone in particular it's just talking if you get where I'm coming from.....

Morning all.It's banging it down with rain here at 5.20 and I'm searching for my jumpers/hoodies because  I've got to work outside what fun.Last night had some spectacular cloud formations  whilst driving home early evening wish I had my camera could have got some great shots. I'm making my sarnies soon for lunch and having my usual lemon curd on wholemeal toast for breakfast. Got to go now hope you all have a lovely day. :D

Looks like Callie wandered through.

She kinda looks dazzed. Maybe we should have a coffee machine here before she attacks someone.

This is a good thread. We need a mundane thread.

They're forecasting rain tomorrow. Only light. Mild temperatures. Seas slight on a low swell. Scattered frosts and fogs in the interior of the state.

I have about 100 little packages of ketchup here at my desk... I don't know why... Maybe they will go good with the coffee Cali is looking for?

Evening All.Great to see you All. Hope your All having a great day :D.In the other thread people just talk about anything and don't worry about not being replied too which I think is the beauty of it so no worries no matter how mundane All are welcome.

It's well past coffee time here in Blighty but I did treat myself to a really creamy ,sugar laden cappuccino in my local cafe for lunch and some chicken Tika sarnies(pig out day) on top of my homemade ones and me gall stones are now giving me problems  :club:.My boss turned up late today so we got alot done , but he still managed his usual 'is that all you've done line' you know what there like even though he was four hours late and it pretty much poured all morning.

Anyway apparently it's going to be -3 here tonight but nice and sunny over the weekend so all good. Er indoors (sorry dinosaur alert) is making Aubergine curry for tea but I like mine with half boiled eggs so will sort that after they've all stopped shouting at each over in the kitchen.

Anyway thanks for taking part I can put my football and marker pen away  :p and hoping you all have a safe drive home on these dark nights.

Evening all, just managed to get the grass cut before it got dark. Watered it at the same time my nose was dripping so fast it's that cold.

Time for some grub, hope you're going to take it easy Joturbo and give those gallstones a rest :)

Jently said:
Evening all,  just managed to get the grass cut before it got dark.  Watered it at the same time my nose was dripping so fast it's that cold.

Time for some grub, hope you're going to take it easy Joturbo and give those gallstones a rest :)

Thanks Jently amazed you got it cut in this weather it was so wet here in London. I Promise not to eat any more Apple turnovers ,vanilla cream doughnuts ,vanilla crowns and only have half a sugar in my tea :( . Besides the doctor said best not to have the op just put up with the discomfort because could cause further problems with other organs. It's probably best I pull out my sweet tooth cause it's getting me in trouble....alot.cheers have a good night . :)

My new eyeglasses came in today. New frames and slightly stronger lenses; one bifocal pair and one trifocal pair. With the cost of the eye exam two weeks ago I paid more than I did for my first car, in 1976. But money was worth more then.....

Morning All. It's a bit nippy here this morning hope it's warmer where you are.

Reminds me that constant to stop putting off my eye test. Two years ago I was referred on to an eye doctor  after my puffer/glaucoma test. But all was fine luckily so got to keep my licence thankfully.Have a good day and a safe weekend . I'm off for my three weetabix and I'm gasping for a hot tea with ginger before walking the dog that growls at me when I unravel his paws when I lift him off the bed to take him walkies. Cheers.

Morning World. Coffee, lots of strong coffee needed ASAP, loads to do and feeling like the walking dead.
Have a great day everyone.

Where did you put the coffee machine, i will try some of that ketchup with it. Once.

Minus said:
Where did you put the coffee machine, i will try some of that ketchup with it. Once.

Don't. Trust me, the going in isn't so bad, its the coming out. Though I did make 10 bucks off of it lol.

Danielle said:
I think you are going to enjoy that ketchup coffee....    Would you like a spoonful of peanut butter to go with it?

Peanut butter, who ever heard of such a thing in coffee?  I will just stick with the ketchup.

Morning All/night All(whichever applies) :p. Hope your All enjoying your Toasty beds .I woke up in the freezing cold at 5.30 thinking amongst other things about ketchup cake...which apparently does exist. I'm off to watch alot of kids kicking a ball about(please God it's cancelled cause of ice) that I've been roped into cause someone sick.I've got my flask of tea with Ginger(really good for you Google it if time) and I hope you all enjoy your coffee hopefully in a warm house(unlike mine).All best....promise won't do this every morning just felt like it is All ;)

Latest posts

Back