Family.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Purrfect

Family is really important, But,sadly not everyone has family, How many children ,grandchildren does everyone have? We have Five children, all sons, Seven grandchildren,
I had my first baby at 17 years old,married at 18,
Our children are aged
35, he is married, with four children
31, he is married, with two children
27, he is married,with one child
23, at home,but in a long term relationship
21, at home, but in a long term relationship

my grandchildren are
Grandson aged 15
Grandson aged 12
Grandson aged 10
Granddaughter aged 6
The above children are oldest son children

Grandson aged 6
Granddaughter aged 3
the above children are second oldest son children

Grandson aged 10 months old
the above baby is third oldest son.

Two youngest sons have no children,as yet

I am 52, husband is 57,

This is our family, would love to hear about your family.

I'm usually a sucker for going into great detail, but I'm reluctant to divulge such details here.

I'll say this. My family is huge in numbers, and I'm a man who believes greatly in the importance of blood relations. But it takes more than blood to be family, and my family in the absolute most important sense, blood and familial, is very small. But I love them immensely, and always will.

Blue Cynic,
Totally understand about your privacy issues,

Jessicat,
Totally respect your decision.

My name is Black Chest, son of Red Kettle, of the Knife Clan. We belong to the once mighty Hidatsa tribe, of the Lakota Nation. Our family is every brother and sister of Native blood.
But besides that I was adopted by a lovely family of German and Norwegian descent 😀.

toasty_one said:
My name is Black Chest, son of Red Kettle, of the Knife Clan. We belong to the once mighty Hidatsa tribe, of the Lakota Nation. Our family is every brother and sister of Native blood.
But besides that I was adopted by a lovely family of German and Norwegian descent 😀.

Black Chest? 
Hmm. That’s a pretty cool name! 
How was 4wheeling? 

😇

toasty_one said:

Nice to see a combination of pride in your blood and heritage with simultaneous respect of European identity 👍😁👍

Jessicat said:
toasty_one said:

Black Chest? 
Hmm. That’s a pretty cool name! 
How was 4wheeling? 

😇

Black Chest is a warrior name, we’d put mud on our chests to conceal ourselves in the dark! 
And four wheeling was cold, but fun!

BlueCynic said:
toasty_one said:

Nice to see a combination of pride in your blood and heritage with simultaneous respect of European identity 👍😁👍

Thanks!

I have my boyfriend and our 7 month old daughter.. My baby girl is the sweetest love.

I have a lot of family, aunts uncles, cousins, etc.... But I am in hate with them right now... hopefully someday I will be able to put it all past me.

Toastie one,
Your tribe sounds full of happiness,

Danielle,
Huge congratulations to you and your boyfriend on recently becoming parents, good luck to you both.

Jessicat,
Thank you, I have a lovely family,very busy family,but like every family,they have their arguments.

Let me talk about my family.

Father aged 52. He lives in other city in the remote, northern part of our country. He has other family. Last time I saw him 6 years ago. He never helped me when I was a child. However sometimes we talk through e-mail.

Mother aged 48. She lives in other city in the southern part of our country. I see her a couple of times every month. We do not love each other. We are extremely different persons.

Grandmother aged 70. She lives in my town and I see her every week. She is my only relative who really cares about me much.

Two brothers, 19 and 26. They live in our town but I do not communicate with them at all. We are too different.

Sister aged 20. I saw her only once in my life and do not even know where she lives.

Also I have more remote relatives but do not communicate with them.

I myself do not want and will not have any children. And, apparently, I will never have a wife.

Latest posts

Back