Who is in Europe?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

realandtruelove

So, let's give it one more try and ask "Who is in Europe?"

I'm in Europe now, and feel home sickness

realandtruelove said:

I use to live in Europe, realandtruelove. What State are u in? Italy here.

keeper said:
realandtruelove said:

I use to live in Europe, realandtruelove. What State are u in? Italy here.

oh man, I like Italy sooooo much, I'm in Germany these days.

Glad to know!:) I like Germany too, been there twice so far. Are you working there?

Sorry Keeper, I just noticed your reply here, yes I'm in Germany now for work.

Well I'm in America. I think it sucks worse than Europe. At least Europe has some history! America does have money--though we know money can't buy happiness, right?!!

I LOVE England. I love Morrissey. He's from Manchester. I love England so much. I want to go there and live there a year or so. But I get depressed when it's grey outside and it's very grey in England during the winter, right?

In England. I LOVE 1. Italy and 2. the Isle of Wight!! Did you go to the festival this year? I did and it was AMAZING.

lonelygirl said:
But I get depressed when it's grey outside and it's very grey in England during the winter, right?
I love grey rainy weather. = D Hate the sun.

I wish I could go to Europe that would be an awesome trip, hell maybe even live there one day, America is alright it's just got a bunch of problems, it's big, that counts as a plus,right?

I'm in England.

I guess it's a great place to visit, live even, if you had friends. Cos really, nowhere is good if you are on your own for most of the time

I'm from Europe as well, in Catalonia (the capital is Barcelona for those who don't know), and as said above, you can live pretty good here if you are in a good personal situation.

Indigo Is Blue said:
I'm in England.

I guess it's a great place to visit, live even, if you had friends. Cos really, nowhere is good if you are on your own for most of the time

That is so true,

I am also from England

Latest posts

Back