I wish I was talented.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
You know how when you make something, whether it be food, a painting, music, or dance, and then you step back and say "Wow, I did that," it's just a wonderful feeling that I wish I always have.

Thing is...no one is born talented. No matter who you are and what you do you had to start somewhere.

I’m super talented in killing plants. 
They die of thirst or overwatering. After several killed flowers I thought to myself: Yes, I know! Now I will just get some cactuses! 
They had mould growing on them pretty fast. 🤓

Jessicat said:
I’m super talented in killing plants. 
They die of thirst or overwatering. After several killed flowers I thought to myself: Yes, I know! Now I will just get some cactuses! 
They had mould growing on them pretty fast. 🤓

Your talent is a black thumb lol.

That being said, I've met people who are more naturally attuned to the sport or activity I was trying to be good at. What did I learn from that, I learned hard work and effort beats natural talent every day of the week. Work hard be good at whatever you do, and you'll find that satisfaction you're looking for.

I write stories - though I'm no Stephen King, I am often amazed by what I can do.  However, I share your desire to want to achieve more in life.

Btw: Be careful, Jessicat - one day the plants might take their revenge on all of us.

We're all talented, you just have to find your passion. My passion is art and I'm very good at it. You'll find something that you're good at. :)

Latest posts

Back