My Intro

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GallegoRL51

Reaction score
Got to this website by chance, with a simple query about what it was to feel lonely, all the while dreading to partake in any non virtual interaction with other humans. A conundrum to those of us who struggle with trusting others. I am not sure about what I will find here, perhaps (hopefully) I will gain additional insights from others with similar life experiences. Cheers to all.

GallegoRL51 said:
Got to this website by chance, with a simple query about what it was to feel lonely, all the while dreading to partake in any non virtual interaction with other humans. A conundrum to those of us who struggle with trusting others. I am not sure about what I will find here, perhaps (hopefully) I will gain additional insights from others with similar life experiences. Cheers to all.

Hello, are you from Spain?

welcome :)
and I am sure you will find this place useful.
see you around.

Here you shall find people with similar life experiences. Hope you feel welcome.

This is the place to talk to people.
You can't talk to people who have not experienced loneliness, depression, anxiety.
They do not understand.
I used to be one of them.

Latest posts

Back